LO Wong 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

《英文翻譯》抱怨信第四封

請各位先參考第三封信的內容:

https://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?q...

這次真的讓我很生氣、很生氣、很生氣 (真的很生氣所以說三次)

當我休了半個月的長假回來的第一個晚上,樓上不但故態萌發還變本加厲,到底我該怎麼樣讓對方感覺到愧疚?!(以下是我這次想要寫的,您可以自由變化,但請附上中文翻譯)

18樓的住戶:

這是我第四次寫信,當我們休假半個月回來就是你的噪音迎接。

昨天晚上從你家發出的噪音持續到午夜,能將正在熟睡的人吵醒就知道多沒有公德心!!搬動家具、厚重的腳步聲、各式各樣的噪音持續著,早上06:40鬧鐘響又是另外一個戰爭。

之前已經建議過,如果你無法控制你的腳步,那請你穿上靜音拖鞋,

如果你要整理家務,請於晚上十點以前結束,深夜是多數人的休息時間,

如果你早起要這麼匆忙的奔跑,那請你習慣早些起床即可避免,

這些都是成年人應該有的公德心及素養,不應該因為你一個人的習慣嚴重影響到我們的生活。

如果因為重複發生的狀況得麻煩物業勸導,甚至櫃檯建議報警處理,我想對任何人都不是好的處理方式,希望你能隨時、隨地注意,讓大家都可以和平共處。

誠心的希望這次最後一次來信,希望你能時時刻刻尊重自己也尊重他人。

1 個解答

評分
  • 萱萱
    Lv 6
    6 年前
    最佳解答

To my pal on the 18th floor,

This is my fourth letter to inform you that I "appreciate" your non-stop noise greeting us since we've come back from our vacation half month ago.

Last night, noises from your place, which could shamelessly awake someone deep asleep had been lasting until the midnight. Furniture shifting, heavy foot step ,and all sorts of noise had been there, and it was like another "battle" once your clock fired up at 6:40 a.m. in the next morning!

I've made out my suggestion:

If you fail to control your foot step, please wear silence slippers; if you need to settle your place, please get it done before 10 p.m., for most people need to get their rest at night.If you need to rush and run so loud in the morning, just try to wake up earlier and take your leisure time.

All these are about the fundamental social ethic for an grown-up. You shall not disturb others so much only because of your personal habits.

If same problems occur in the future, I'm afraid that I've got to seek for society councilor, or the front desk might even call for the police, which,however, could be a necessary evil . Therefore, we hope that you could behave yourself whenever and wherever you are, so that we could get along well, or at least peacefully.

I sincerely hope that this would be my last writing, and that you could respect anyone, including yourself, in this building.

Best regard,

XXX

以上部分經過本人腦補、連綴,但大致意思一樣,在此不多做翻譯

另外,本文僅供參考,不保證絕對正確。

2015-02-25 22:11:54 補充:

修正第一段:

改成

This is my fourth letter to inform you that I "appreciate" your non-stop noise greeting us since we came back from our vacation half month ago.

參考資料: 自己 字典 google
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。