Ian Lin 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 5 年前

急!!! 中文翻譯英文

急需精準的中翻英!!! 貢獻20點!!!

壓力,是生活中不可或缺的要素,我們從國中開始接受升學壓力,為了升上高中,我們有了讀書的使命;然而我是個高中生,想考上好大學更必須承受更大的課業壓力。文章有說「壓力是成長的開始」。沒有壓力只會讓我過得更舒服,到最後什麼都不會,有如過著安逸又無憂無慮的生活。文中也說到做事情的態度,為什麼福爾摩沙公司可以贏得大眾的支持,是因為他們的態度,從關心客人到投入的員工再到加油的一舉一動全部都保持著熱情。

領導,VISION和VALUE是一位領導者該有的素質,我覺得一個公司裡的主管要帶領部下,自己要先有一個願景,所謂願景引來注意,尊重加深信心,立場導致信任,溝通加強意識,用這些手法來增加領導績效,有了願景之後便會有人想了解,對於每個人的意見都給予尊重,而立場則是這個團隊站在社會上的位子,穩固後每個人當然互相信任,最後的溝通,在每一件事情的討論上藉由不斷的溝通並做出一個共同的結果,自然可以建立團體意識。

我們所關心的國家的發展,如果用中國來跟我們比的話,他們不但發展的快又好,而我們是快又亂,他們競爭力強,我們卻在這小小的島上跟自己人競爭,他們的年輕人總是想著國家的未來,而我們的眼光也不比別人放得遠,看著腳底下的土地就滿足了,近幾年許多學者強調年輕人要有國際觀,因為未來我們要比的不是身邊的人,是全世界的人,我們要改變傳統觀念,改變了觀念才會改變行動,最後就改變了命運。證嚴法師說:每一個人都有心願,有心才有福,有願才有力。面對新世紀的我們,接踵而來的挑戰,不只是靠一個人的想法,而是靠每一個人做出最大的貢獻。

1 個解答

評分
  • 萱萱
    Lv 6
    5 年前
    最佳解答

Stress, the necessity in our life, has come to mine ever since I was in the junior high, in hope of achieving a higher level of education, senior high. But now I'm a high school student, eager to get admitted into the ideal college and for that I was granted with larger curricular stress. "Pressure is the first step of progress," the article has mentioned. Life without stress could merely locked me in my comfort zone, and away from anything acquirable. The article also mentioned about the essential element for Inc. Formosa to win the public approval, their good attitudes,in which they keep with gumption, seen from their thoughtfulness toward their client, anticipation for each employees, and each process they refuel the vehicles.

Leadership, vision ,and value is the fundamental quality that one leader must possess. I believe that under the leadership of a executive, we shall have a goal first. The goal would draw attention; then respect heightens our confidence; position makes trust; communication gains our sense. With these approaching, we gain more effect in leadership; a goal triggers other's will to understand, respecting on each person's opinion; as for a position is the where a team would stand in the society. After we stabilize it, we would definitely be able to trust one another; final communication is to strike a consensus after we constantly communicate on a topic, and with that we will acquire group spirits gradually.

(超過字數,補在意見或補充)

由於中文原文思維跳躍,故本文已部分自行腦補,不保證絕對正確。

2015-02-25 23:59:27 補充:

The development of our country, about which we care, is quick and mess compared to the fast and good one in China. They are competitive, yet we race with our own kind. Their youngsters think about the future of the nation, yet we strain our perspective more than anyone else, holding ourselves locall

2015-02-26 00:02:00 補充:

已滿,無法再打,請開放email我直接寄給妳

參考資料: 自己 字典 google
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。