nn 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 5 年前

英文高手來解答

Sarbrina ___play tennis. In fact,she ___play tennis .

(A)doesn't; can't

(B)can't: doesn't

(要填哪個?爲什麼?)

This is Julia speaking.(主詞是誰?)

A:____ you go to the gym ? B:Sure,I____(這時候要用can還是do?諚麼分?)

I read English stories ,_____I go to bad.(可以直單獨填and或then嗎?)

Dad,I can't read for ___.What can I do ?

(A) a long

(B) a time

(C) long

(D) time

(要填哪個?爲什麼?)

他放學後都不和你在體育館運動的嗎?

是 Doesn't he exercise with you at the gym?還是Doesn't he with you exercise at the gym?(是哪個?爲什麼?)

in of for要諚麼判斷甚麼時候用什麼?

put on 和wear一樣嗎?不一樣的話爲什麼?

2 個解答

評分
  • 5 年前
    最佳解答

Sarbrina ___play tennis. In fact, she ___play tennis .

(A)doesn't; can't

(B)can't: doesn't

(要填哪個?爲什麼?)

應是Sarbrina doesn’t play tennis. In fact, she can’t play tennis .

Sarbrina不打網球,其實是因她不會打。此句是具因果關係的陳述,”不會”是原因,”她不打”是結果。如寫成Sarbrina can’t play tennis. In fact, she doesn’t play tennis .Sarbrina不會打網球,其實是因她不打。此說法邏輯不通。因”意願”無法影響一個人已有的”能力”,會打就是會打,不因她不想打,而變成不會打。 This is Julia speaking.(主詞是誰?)

This 是主詞,通常在be動詞之前者為主詞,Julia speaking 是補語,補充說明this的內涵,Julia speaking即是 this, 故和this 也是同位語。

A:____ you go to the gym ? B:Sure,I____(這時候要用can還是do?諚麼分?)答案應是A: Can you go to the gym? B: Sure, I can關鍵在sure “當然”一字。如是使用do的場合,全句應是A: Do you go to the gym? B: Yes , I do. 使用do句型問,應以yes回答。

I read English stories, _____I go to bed.(可以直單獨填and或then嗎?)

本題可填入and then 或 then I read English stories, then I go to bed.I read English stories, and then I go to bed.兩句均是 “我讀英文故事,然後我上床睡覺"的意思。只是後一句又加入連接前後句的連接詞and,如此語氣可讓人感覺較婉轉。但如寫成I read English stories, and I go to bed.是”我讀英文故事,而且上床睡覺。”的意思,與前句的句意略有不同。而” and”也有”然後””接著”的意思。I read English stories and go to bed.但and前的逗點必須去除。

Dad, I can't read for ___.What can I do ?

(A) a long

(B) a time

(C) long

(D) time

(要填哪個?爲什麼?)

正確應是 Dad, I can't read for long. What can I do ?

for long 長時間for a long 應寫為for a long time 才正確。for a time 一次,不符合文意。for time 應寫為for a long time , for a short time , for a time, for many times等,光是for time兩字並不構成片語或是特定意義。

他放學後都不和你在體育館運動的嗎?

是 Doesn't he exercise with you at the gym?還是Doesn't he with you exercise at the gym?(是哪個?爲什麼?)正確應為Doesn't he do exercise with you at the gym after school?在此句does 是助動詞,do 為動詞,一般動詞句型的句子改為問句時,句前應加助動詞do(does), 句尾加問號,因此此句少了動詞do,do exercise“做運動”,1但此句仍缺少”都不”的意義,僅在指目前的情況。

故此題的原句應是He never do exercise with you at the gym after school.問句為Does he never do exercise with you at the gym after school?而Doesn't he with you exercise at the gym? 必須加do 於exercise前,否則少了動詞,整句將無法翻譯出意思,不過如此仍不符合英文構成文句的順序,with you 應移至do exercise(做運動,exercise 在此為名詞)之後。 續意見欄

2015-03-30 15:05:54 補充:

in of for要怎麼判斷甚麼時候用什麼?

in of for 並非片語,三字合起來也不構成任何意義,本題請再釐清問題。

或提出同時使用此三字的任一例句。

In , of , for 三字均為介詞,如三字分別來談:

in “在….裡面”She feels uncomfortable, so she stay in hospital. of "屬於”

These days of June will be very hot. for”為何事物”Please read this story for me.

2015-03-30 15:06:05 補充:

put on 和wear一樣嗎?不一樣的話爲什麼?

Put on 指動作 He is putting on his hat. 他正在戴他的帽子。

Wear 指狀態 He is wearing his hat. 他正戴著他的帽子。

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 5 年前

posting 11 questions for the responseis wearisome business !

(B)can't; doesn't= because she do not play, hence cannot play tennis.

this=demonstrative adj ; or pronoun denotes the person near by in the telephone etc.

A:-Do you go= Sure I do go to the gym.

then= next, that being so, I go to bed.

I can't read for (C) long=adv=for a long time=/=a long in (A);

exercise with you=doing different things, equipment at the gym.

he with you=can't separate each other at any place. when doing the exercise.!?

in:-prep:-expresses inclusion within limits of space,time,circumstance,sphere,etc. eg:-in season.

of:-prep:-denotes removal,separation, attribute, material, quality, owenship=eg=of the people of usa.

for:-prep:-because of;(the people0,instead of; toward, on account of (the people), in favour of (the people),respecting; during; in search of; in payment of; in the character of; in spite of (the people)

put on:-=a phrase

wear:-=to wear clothes, be dressed in for the ladies, present yourself in, wrap up in, put on=have on.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。