promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
chi 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 5 年前

write a letter to my favourite

write a letter to my favourite book character,how to write?

1 個解答

評分
  • 5 年前
    最佳解答

hi , i hope i can help you ^^ This is a part of book report 's things , i hope , this also can help you.

1)I think you need to write about your favourite book character name , for example , my

favourite book character is.......

2)And then , you need to talk about why who is your favourite book character

(reason) , for example , i like ..... , because....../ why ...is my book character ,

because..........

3)Also , you can say , what is your favourite book character 's special things is .

For example , and then , the book character (he/she) have some special things to make me like it , and that is .....................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ..... ,

i was very like you to do my favourite book character , the character of you in

this book was so good , i like you so much , because...........i know you have some speical things , and that is................... , if i also can have this............power , i think my life will be better . i hope i can to be like you in someday. Lastly/ Finally , i really like you , i even hope you will appear in my dream , thank you , i hope you will answer me soon!Ha ha......

this is my experience , i hope i can help you^^ , thank you^^keep going!!^^

2015-05-03 23:54:28 補充:

in fact , i don't know ''Dear ..... ''is need or no need , but letter will have this usually .^^...

參考資料: myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。