匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 5 年前

恨中錄:惠慶宮日記, 英文求中譯(4)

請不要用 google 或網路翻譯

需要的是流暢的翻譯(其實內容用字都不是太難)

打廣告必檢舉.

續 ― 65 ―

At the bride's pavilion, my parents instructed me on the smallest aspects of daily conduct,

teaching me even such things as how to sit and how to lie down. They also exhorted me,

"Please serve the Three Majesties with care but, most of all, with filial devotion. In serving the

Crown Prince, always assist him to find the right way. Be prudent in your choice of words."

Thus they repeatedly instructed me. Although they counseled, it was always with sympathy

and affection. Once, speaking on the subject of speech, Father said,

― 66 ―

"There will be times when you will feel besieged on all four sides. It is on just those occasions

that your words must be impeccable and rational." At the time, I was puzzled by what he

meant. Later I came to realize that this had been a deeply thought-through and wise piece of

advice. I stayed at the bride's pavilion for over fifty days. Not one day passed in which my

parents did not instruct me on points of conduct.

During this stay, ladies-in-waiting came frequently, bearing messages of greeting from the

Three Majesties. They came first to me to bear greetings. Then they would ask for my mother

and would convey messages from the Three Majesties to her. My mother always received them

with gratitude and humility. Invariably, ladies-in-waiting were offered food and delicacies.

Officials from the Board of Rites often came, too. Each was offered a tray of food and wine. My

mother made certain that the food was ample and of high quality and that the wine was warm.

This hospitality was remembered at court for a long time. People often recalled my family's

generosity during my wedding.

已更新項目:

In addition to Mother, who stayed at the bride's pavilion most of the time, Father's two

sisters came. Aunt Sin also carne periodically. While I was at the bride's pavilion,

2 個已更新項目:

Grandmother

fell ill. Caught between the royal wedding and my grandmother's illness, my parents must

have been extremely anxious.[*] Even if they had no other worry, the prospect of marrying me

off would have made it a stressful period for them. However, as distressing as the illness must

have been,

3 個已更新項目:

my parents maintained their composure and concealed their anxiety, behaving

cheerfully whenever they came to the bride's pavilion. But Grandmother took a turn for worse

and so had to be moved elsewhere. Concerned for his mother's comfort, Father carried her on

4 個已更新項目:

his own back to and from the palanquin. Word of this spread and, upon hearing of this, the

ladies-in-waiting at the pavilion were full of admiration. Everyone at the court praised Father's

extraordinary filial devotion to his stepmother. With Heaven's help, Grandmother recovered.

5 個已更新項目:

This was truly a blessing for the country. I must say that I had never been so nervous over

anything before that.

[*] If her grandmother had died, then her parents would have been obliged to go into

6 個已更新項目:

mourning. Then they would have been unable to attend to the tasks required of them by the

royal wedding

中括號內加星號代表註解

7 個已更新項目:

參考資料

http://www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520280489

The Memoirs of Lady Hyegyong 惠慶宮回憶錄(恨中錄)

The Autobiographical Writings of a Crown Princess of Eighteenth-Century Korea

18世紀韓國的皇太子妃的自傳體著作

書的封面

http://www.ucpress.edu/img/covers/isbn13/978052028...

ISBN: 9780520280489

8 個已更新項目:

2 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

版大你好,

雖然原文用字不難, 但文中牽涉到朝鮮王朝很多人,事,物. 都是專有名詞, 又經過英譯, 只能揣摩它的語音再找資料, 包括朝鮮王朝實錄(裡面有部份中文註解), 對照之後才能確認.

我是英文三腳貓, 期待有高手再做潤飾, 以使這個惠慶宮回憶錄能更為完美.

以下是我的翻譯(先翻譯65頁剩下的部份)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在新娘館裡我父母教導我日常行為的最細微處, 甚至教我諸如如何坐下和躺下. 他們還告誡我 "請服侍和照顧三殿, 但最重要的是要有孝心. 在服侍世子時, 總是幫助他找到正確的途徑. 謹慎選擇妳的用詞." 因此他們一再指示我. 雖然他們的建議總是伴隨著同情和摯愛. 有一次, 談到這談話的主題, 父親說,

2015-05-10 17:13:13 補充:

"有時妳會感覺到四面楚歌. 就在那些場合, 妳的話必須完美, 合理, 無可挑剔." 當時我對他的話感到困惑. 後來我才意識到這是一個深思熟慮和明智的忠告. 我待在新娘館超過五十天. 我的父母每天都教導我行為的重點, 沒有一天虛度.

在此停留期間, 宮女們常來, 帶來三殿親切問候的訊息. 她們先來問候我, 然後她們會求見我的母親, 並傳達三殿的問候給她. 我的母親總是以感激和謙卑領受. 宮女們總是提供食品及美味佳肴. 禮部官員也經常來. 每位都被提供了一盤食物和酒. 我的母親確認了食物充足質量高, 酒是溫暖的. 這種待客之道在宮廷中是長久被牢記的. 人們在我的婚禮期間, 常常回憶起我家人的慷

2015-05-10 17:14:03 補充:

慨.

除了大部份時間都待在新娘館的母親之外, 父親的二位妹妹也來了. 我的嬸娘辛氏也定期來此. 當我在新娘館時, 祖母生病了. 夾在皇室婚禮和我祖母的病之間, 我的父母必定十分焦慮. 即使他們沒有其他的憂慮, 盼望將我嫁出去這事對他們而言也會是一個緊張的時期. 然而, 病情一定是令人痛心的, 我的父母保持冷靜並隱藏他們的焦慮, 每當他們來到新娘館時都表現得高高興興. 但祖母的情況更糟, 不得不搬往別處. 關心他母親的舒適, 父親揹著她進出自己的轎子. 這事被傳了開來, 聽到這, 館裡的宮女們充滿了欽佩. 在宮廷裡每個人都盛讚父親對他繼母一片非凡的孝心. 在上天的幫助下, 祖母復原了. 這真

2015-05-10 17:14:57 補充:

是國家之福. 我必須說, 在那件事之前我從來也沒有因為任何事如此緊張過.

*如果她的祖母去世了, 她的父母不得不去悼念. 他們便無法致力於皇室婚禮需要他們的任務.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 5 年前

學任何語言不外乎就是要有恆心跟毅力

我覺得白天有工作的上班族特別適合線上學習英文

才不用下了班就急急忙忙趕著去補習班上課

光來回車程就省了1~2個小時,省下的時間可以多背好幾個單字

也可以輕鬆在家線上學英文,想學好英文的人這是一個很不錯的機會

用正確的方法一次把英文學起來!!

下面推薦的只要填表就可以免費試聽了喔

一、TutorABC 馬上體驗 http://adf.ly/sgm1i

二、English town 免費試聽 http://adf.ly/l9Q5V

二、Tutor4u空中美語免費試聽 http://adf.ly/sgksJ