這是我的第一份工作

公司要我們填以下問題

字面翻譯我還是不清楚它的意思以及該選哪個才是~

希望尋求協助~謝謝!!!

Section A: Employee To Complete

I request that all my future superannuation contributions be paid to: *

my employer's superannuation fund named in Section B

my own choice of superannuation fund

You only need to complete this section if you want to choose the superannuation fund that your employer’s superannuation contributions are paid to.

Make sure your superannuation fund knows your TFN. You can check just by looking at your latest statement from them. It helps you keep track of your money, allows you to pay extra contributions, and makes sure the money gets taxed at the special low rate.

Section B: Employer To Complete

Your employer nominated superannuation fund

If the employee does not choose a different superannuation fund, superannuation contributions will be paid to the following superannuation fund on behalf of this employee (unless the employee has previously chosen a different fund):

2 個解答

評分
  • 5 年前
    最佳解答

complete section A if you have a company that manage your superannuation fund.

If you don't have one and you don't know where to start then go to section B that is choose your employer nominated superannuation fund.

If you still confuse the simpler way is to ask your employer.

Remember to provide your Tax File Number (TFN) to the fund. It is the same thing when you set up your bank account.

Superannuation fund is 9.5% of your gross income. If you think you need more detail then visit Australia Tax Office (ATO) superannuation section to find out the detail. Also, it is essential that you visit Fair Work Australia website. So that you know your rights as an employee.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 5 年前

這些廣告蟑螂真的很沒品,做免費廣告,套好了讓別的(或自分身障戶)帳戶回答,再選自己,把這裡原本乾淨,讓有英文疑問的人得到應有的幫助,這些蟑螂就這樣把這個園地弄得亂七八糟,你們晚上睡得著嗎??????人在做天在看,別做令人討厭的事

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。