匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 5 年前

71 請幫我修辭及訂正錯誤

At any rate, after the ceremony in which the

― 71 ―

King presented red plaques and flowers to the successful candidates, Father, with the flowers still on his lapel, came to see the Crown Prince. Overjoyed, the Prince stroked the flowers happily. His Majesty, too, was quite pleased. He had been a bit disappointed that my father had been unsuccessful in the previous year.

無論如何, 在儀式之後陛下贈送了紅色匾額和花給成功的候選人, 父親帶著仍然別在他領襟上的花, 來看世子. 喜出望外, 世子開心地撫摸著花朵. 陛下也是相當地高興. 他對於我父親前一年沒有成功曾有點失望.

Their Royal Highnesses, Queen Dowager Inwon and Queen Chongsong, also summoned me to congratulate me on Father's success. "It is good fortune for the nation that a royal in-law should pass the examination," they pronounced. Queen Chongsong was especially happy. Her family was of the Noron faction[*] and had fallen victim to political upheaval. Thus, though she was not particularly partisan, she just naturally felt closer to Noron members, as if they were some sort of relations. For this reason, Her Highness had been overjoyed to have my family as royal in-laws. Now her genuine happiness over Father's success even brought tears to her eyes. At the time, I thought she was pleased because Father's success in the examination was the first for a royal affined since Lord Kwangsong and Lord Yoyang.[11] There had been Lord P'ungnung,[12] but my family was Noron. In my youth and naivete, I casually accepted her generosity and consideration. Only in retrospect ave I come to realize how exceptional her kindness was! It must have been because my parents were able to please the sagacious hearts of His Majesty and Her Highness that the Queen treated us with such special regard.

兩位殿下, 仁元大王大妃和貞聖王后也召喚我來祝賀我父親的成功. "一位皇親通過考試是國家的好運," 他們這樣表示. 貞聖王后特別地高興. 她的家族是老論派及政治動亂的受害者. 因此, 雖然她不是特殊黨派的強硬支持者, 她只是自然地感覺較貼近老論派成員, 好像他們是某種形式的關係. 為此, 有我的家族做為皇親, 她喜出望外. 現在她真正的快樂超越父親的成功, 甚至使她潜然泪下. 當時, 我以為她很高興, 因為父親考試成功是自光城府院君和驪陽府院君以來的第一位皇親. 曾有一位豐陵府院君, 但我的家族是老論派. 我年輕又天真, 便接受了她的慷慨和關心. 只有在現在回想起來, 我才意識到她的好意是多麼的特別! 那一定是因為我的父母可以使睿智之心的陛下和王后滿意. 因此王后對待我們如此特別的尊重.

已更新項目:

After Father passed the examination, he declined a post in the Censorate. Later, high posts either at the Office of Special Councilors or the Office of Royal Decrees eluded him.[**] When he came under consideration, he was indicted for some terrible crime that disqualified him.

2 個已更新項目:

Thus he did not receive the opportunity to exhibit his literary talents. I have felt that this was all because of me and have always felt guilty.

3 個已更新項目:

在父親通過考試之後, 他拒絕了都察院的一個職位. 後來高職務的特別參贊辦公室或皇家敕令辦公室困惑了他. 當他考慮時, 他被指控犯了一些可怕的罪行, 使他被取消資格. 因此他沒有得到機會去展示自己的才華, 我覺得這一切都是因為我而一直感到內疚.

4 個已更新項目:

Father helped the Crown Prince constantly with his studies.

父親幫助世子, 經常與他一起研究.

5 個已更新項目:

[*] During this period there were two major factions, the Noron and the Soron. In the not too distant past, enmity between these two factions had reached a point of frequent purges, executions, and banishments. However, Yongjo's policy was to somehow maintain a tenuous balance.

6 個已更新項目:

For details, see JaHyun Kim Haboush, A Heritage of Kings: One Man's Monarchy in a Confucian World (New York: Columbia University Press, 1988), 117-65.

7 個已更新項目:

*這期間有兩大派系, 老論派和少論派. 在不太遙遠的過去, 這兩大派系之間的敵意已到達頻繁肅清,處決和流放的顛峰. 然而英祖的政策是以某種方式保持微妙的平衡. 細節請看 JaHyun Kim Haboush, A Heritage of Kings: One Man's Monarchy in a

Confucian World (New York: Columbia University Press, 1988), 117-65.

8 個已更新項目:

[**] The function of these offices was advisory or admonitory. Those who were appointed to these offices usually had a reputation for scholarship and moral integrity.

**這些辦事處的功能是諮詢或勸告. 那些被任命到這些辦事處的人通常是有名望和道德誠信學術方面有成就的人.

9 個已更新項目:

[11] P.349

Lord Kwangsong was Kim Man'gi ( 1633-1687), the father of King Sukchong's (r. 1674-1720) first queen, Queen In'gyong (1661-1680). He passed the palace examination in 1653 and had a good official career. Lord Yoyang was Min Yujung (1630-1687), the father of King

10 個已更新項目:

Sukchong's second queen, Queen Inhyon (1667-1701). He passed the palace examination in 1650 and had an illustrious official career. A disciple of the famous Song Siyol, he was a renowned scholar.

11 個已更新項目:

[註11] 光城府院君是金萬基 (1633-1687), 肅宗第一位王后的父親. 仁敬王后(1661-1680). 他在1663年通過殿試並有一個很好的仕途. 驪陽府院君是閔維重(1630-1687), 肅宗第二位王后的父親. 仁顯王后(1667-1701). 他在1650年通過殿試並有一個傑出的仕途. 他是知名的宋時烈的弟子, 一位有名的學者.

12 個已更新項目:

[12] P.349

Lord P'ungnung was Cho Munmyong (1680-1732). Cho was the father of Queen Hyosun, the wife of Prince Hyojang. He passed the preliminary examination in 1705 and the regular munkwa in 1713. He had an illustrious career, serving at one point as Minister of the Left.

13 個已更新項目:

He was Soron but an enthusiastic supporter of Yongjo's t'angp'yong policy, which emphasized balance between factions. See JaHyun Kim Haboush, A Heritage of Kings: One Man's Monarchy in the Confucian World (New York: Columbia University Press, 1988), 129-35.

14 個已更新項目:

[註12] 豐陵府院君趙文命(1680-1732). 趟是孝純王后(孝章世子之妻)的父親. 他在1705年通過了初級考試, 及1713年正規的文科. 他有一個傑出的仕途, 一度曾擔任左議政. 他是少論派但也是英祖蕩平政策的熱心支持者, 它強調各派之間的平衡. 見 JaHyun Kim Haboush, A Heritage of Kings: One Man's Monarchy in the Confucian World (New York: Columbia University Press, 1988), 129-35.

15 個已更新項目:

1725年左右的朝鮮英祖時期,當時黨派紛爭,英祖便實行“蕩平”策略,屢設酒席宴請各黨派。後來還親自設計了這一道用4種不同顏色的蔬菜所做的菜式(蕩平菜),以顯示團結的重要性,最終平息了紛爭。---維基百科

1 個解答

評分
  • 5 年前
    最佳解答

― 71 ―

無論如何, 在儀式之後, 陛下贈送了紅色匾額和花給成功的候選人, 父親帶著仍然別在他領襟上的花, 來看世子. 喜出望外極其高興地, 世子開心地撫摸拍打著花朵. 陛下也是相當地的高興. 他對於我父親前一年沒有成功, 曾有點失望.

兩位殿下, 仁元大王大妃和貞聖王后也召喚我來祝賀我父親的成功. "一位皇親通過考試是國家的好運," 他們這樣表示. 貞聖王后特別地高興. 她的家族是老論派及且已淪為政治動亂的受害者. 因此, 雖然她不是特殊黨派的強硬支持者, 她只是自然地感覺較貼近與老論派成員較親近, 好像他們是有某種形式的關係. 為此, 有我的家族做為皇親, 她喜出望外. 現在她因父親的成功感受到真正的快樂超越父親的成功, 甚至使她潜然泪下的眼晴充盈滿涙水.

當時, 我以為想她很高興是因為父親考試成功是自光城府院君和驪陽府院君以來的第一位皇親. 曾另有一位豐陵府院君也通過殿試, 但而我的家族是屬老論派. 我年輕又天真, 很隨意地便接受了她的慷慨和關心. 只有在是現在回想起來, 我才意識到她的好意是多麼的特別! 那一定是因為我的父母可以使睿智之心的陛下和王后的睿智之心滿意. 因此王后對待我們如此特別的尊重關心。

在父親通過考試之後, 他拒絕了都察院的一個職位. 後來高職務的在特別參贊辦公室或皇家敕令辦公室的高級職位困惑了都巧妙地漏掉他. 因當他在被考慮進用時, 他被指控犯了一些可怕的罪行, 使他被取消資格. 因此他沒有得到機會去展示自己的文學才華, 我覺得這一切都是因為我,我內心有一股罪惡感。 父親持續幫助世子, 經常與他一起研究的研讀。 *這期間有兩大派系, 老論派和少論派. 在不太遙遠的過去, 這兩大派系之間的敵意已到達頻繁肅清,處決和流放的顛峰. 然而英祖的政策是以某種方式保持微妙的平衡. 細節詳情請看 JaHyun Kim Haboush, 諸王的一項傳承, 在孔夫子世界 **這些辦事處辦公室的功能是在提供諮詢或勸忠告. 那些被任命到這些辦事處辦公室的人, 通常是有名望和在道德誠信及學術方面有成就名望的人. [註11]光城府院君是金萬基 (1633-1687)是肅宗(1674-1720)第一位王后的父親. 他的妻子是仁敬王后(1661-1680). 他在1663年通過殿試並有一個很好的仕途. 驪陽府院君是閔維重(1630-1687)是肅宗第二位王后的父親. 他的妻子是仁顯王后(1667-1701). 他在1650年通過殿試並有一個傑出的仕途. 他是知名的宋時烈的弟子, 是一位有名的學者. [註12] 豐陵府院君趙文命(1680-1732). 趟是孝純王后(孝章世子之妻)的父親. 他在1705年通過了初級考試, 及1713年正規的文科. 他有一個傑出的仕途, 一度曾擔任左議政. 他是少論派但也是英祖蕩平政策的熱心支持者, 它強調各派之間的平衡. 見 JaHyun Kim Haboush, A Heritage of Kings: One Man's Monarchy in the Confucian World (New York: Columbia University Press, 1988), 129-35.

(下段未見原文)1725年左右的朝鮮英祖時期,當時黨派紛爭,英祖便實行“蕩平”策略,屢設酒席宴請各黨派。後來還親自設計了這一道用4種不同顏色的蔬菜所做的菜式(蕩平菜),以顯示團結的重要性,最終平息了紛爭。---維基百科

修正後如有專有名詞未符合原文者(如”三殿”,”太王太妃”等),請自行再修正。

2015-05-27 10:55:58 補充:

修正

[註11]光城府院君是金萬基 (1633-1687)是肅宗(1674-1720)第一位王后—仁敬王后(1661-1680)的父親.. 他在1663年通過殿試並有一個很好的仕途. 驪陽府院君是閔維重(1630-1687)是肅宗第二位王后—仁顯王后(1667-1701)的父親. 他在1650年通過殿試並有一個傑出的仕途. 他是知名的宋時烈的弟子, 是一位有名的學者.

2015-05-27 11:44:11 補充:

補正(不小心刪掉部分文字)

See JaHyun Kim Haboush, A Heritage of Kings: One Man's Monarchy in the Confucian World (New York: Columbia University Press, 1988), 129-35.

詳情請看 JaHyun Kim Haboush, 諸王的一項傳承, 在孔夫子世界的一種男性君主政治(紐約:哥倫比亞大學報㺫,1988)129-35

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。