匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 5 年前

76 請幫我修辭及訂正錯誤

打廣告必檢舉

that between Emperor Chao-lieh of Shu Han and Chu-ko Liang stands

― 76 ―

out as the best model for the ages.[*] Your servant has always admired this memorial for that reason." He also recounted many other anecdotes about virtuous rulers and wise ministers. Though still in feeble health, the Prince listened with rapt attention.

那是昭烈帝(劉備)和諸葛亮之間在當代突顯的最佳典範. 您的臣僕一直以來欣賞這出師表就為個原因." 他還列舉了許多其他軼事關於正直的統治者和明智的臣屬們. 儘管健康仍處於虛弱狀態, 王子仍然全神貫注地聆聽.

As soon as the Crown Prince improved a bit, I came down with the illness. Since I was exhausted from looking after the Prince and had not had time to recover fully from childbirth, my condition was quite serious. On the same day, the present King came down with red spots all over his body. His symptoms are said to have been very mild, and he is supposed to have taken it rather well, as though he were much older. However, lest I worry excessively, Lady Sonhui and my father kept my son's illness from me, and so I did not know about it. But Father was greatly burdened now that he had several people to tend to and nurse. Shuttling back and forth day and night for an extended period between his daughter and his grandson, he must have reached a state of total exhaustion. Someone later mentioned to me that one night he just collapsed with fatigue and could not get up to continue. I learned of these things only after I recovered. Nonetheless, I felt terrible for all the trouble it caused him. I could especially appreciate the nervousness he must have felt in caring for his infant grandson with no help from anyone but my nurse. It was a blessing that my son had such a mild case of the illness.

當世子才剛有點改善, 我病倒了. 因為我照顧王子筋疲力竭也還沒時間從產後完全恢復過來, 我的情況十分危急. 同一天皇上也全身紅斑病倒了. 據說他的症狀曾經非常輕微, 咸認為已有相當程度的好轉, 好像他是老多了. 然而, 唯恐我過份擔心, 宣禧宮和我父親隱瞞了我兒子的病情, 因此我不知道這件事. 而父親有數個人要服侍及照料, 實在是沈重的負擔. 長時間日以繼夜來回穿梭於他的女兒和孫子之間, 他必定達到完全精疲力盡的狀況. 後來有人跟我提到, 有一天晚上, 他因勞累過度就這樣倒下了而且無法起來繼續. 我得知了這些事情不過是在我恢復之後. 但是, 對他增添的所有麻煩我覺得很糟糕. 我特別感激在照顧他年幼的孫子除了我的褓姆之外沒有得到任何人的幫助他必定感覺焦躁. 我的兒子病情輕微, 這是上天的祝福.

已更新項目:

After the measles, the young Prince grew up healthily. By his first birthday he already recognized a number of Chinese characters. His precocity set him apart from other children. When he reached his third year, the officials of the Office of Guidance for the Young Prince[**] were selected,

2 個已更新項目:

and in his fourth year, he began to study the Classic of Filial Piety (Hyogyong/Hsiao-ching ). He displayed no childish immaturity at all. He always enjoyed reading, so teaching him was no trouble. Early every morning, he washed,

麻疹過後, 小王子健康地長大了. 在他周歲生日時, 他已認識了一些漢字. 他的早熟使他與其他孩子不同. 當他到了三歲那年,

3 個已更新項目:

[*] After the fall of the Han dynasty in 221, Liu Pei, a distant kinsman of the Liu imperial family of the Han dynasty, made a bid to reunify China. As a first step in this attempt, he sought the service of Chu-ko Liang. Chu-ko agreed to serve him only after Liu Pei came to his residence

4 個已更新項目:

three times. However, their bid was unsuccessful. Liu Pei died in 223, and Chu-ko died in 234. Ibid., 32:1a-41a, 35:1a-44b. Still, Chu-ko came to be regarded as the paragon of ministerial loyalty and wisdom.

5 個已更新項目:

*西元221年在漢朝滅亡之後, 劉備, 一個漢朝劉氏皇室的遠親, 試圖統一中國. 做為這嘗試的第一步, 他尋求諸葛亮的幫助. 諸葛同意為他效勞, 不過是在劉備到他的住處三次之後. 然而他們的企圖並未成功. 劉備死於西元223年, 而諸葛死於西元234年. 出處同上, 32卷第一張A面-41張A面, 35卷第一張A面-四十四張B面. 然而, 諸葛被視為做為內閣忠誠和智慧的典範.

6 個已更新項目:

[**] A Choson institution for the future heir to the throne.

**朝鮮對未來王位繼承人的一種制度.

[註]英祖 82卷, 30年(1754 甲戌 / 청 건륭(乾隆) 19年) 9月 2日(戊寅)

○戊寅/藥房入診。 領議政李天輔請以閔遇洙、南有容爲元孫輔養官, 上可之。

7 個已更新項目:

續: 當他到了三歲那年,

元孫輔養官的官員們被選出來了, 而四歲那年, 他開始研讀孝經. 他一點也沒有表現出幼稚不成熟. 他總是喜歡閱讀, 所以教他沒有麻煩.

1 個解答

評分
  • 5 年前
    最佳解答

― 76 ―

那是蜀漢昭烈帝(劉備)和諸葛亮之間的君臣關係在當代的長時間裡一直是突顯的最佳的典範. 您的臣僕一直以來欣賞著這出師表,就是為了那個原因." 他還列舉了許多其他軼事關於正直的統治者和明智的臣屬們的軼事. 儘管健康仍處於虛弱狀態, 王世子仍然全神貫注地聆聽.

當世子才剛有點改善時, 我病倒了. 因為我照顧王世子直到筋精疲力竭,也還沒時間從進行產後完全恢復過來 調養,使健康得以完全回復, 我的情況十分危急相當嚴重, 而同一天皇上也全身出現紅斑病倒了. 據說他的症狀曾經非常輕微, 咸認為是已有相當程度的好轉, 他好像他是變得老多了. 然而, 唯恐我過份擔心, 宣禧宮和我父親隱瞞了我兒子的病情, 因此我不知道這件事. 而父親有數個人要服侍及照料, 實在是沈重的負擔. 長時間日以繼夜來回穿梭於他的女兒和孫子之間, 他必定達到完全精疲力盡的狀況. 後來有人跟我提到, 有一天晚上, 他因勞累過度就這樣而突然倒下了而,且無法起來繼續再起身, 我在健康恢復後,才我得知了這些事情不過是在我恢復之後. 但是然而, 對他增添他的所有這些麻煩, 我覺得很糟糕難過 我特別感激他在除了我之外,別無他人協助的情況下,焦慮地照顧他年幼的孫子除了我的褓姆之外沒有得到任何人的幫助他必定感覺焦躁. 我的兒子病情得以如此的輕微, 這是上天的祝福保佑.

麻疹過後, 小王子健康地長大了. 在他周歲生日時前, 他已認識了一些漢字. 他的早熟使他與其他孩子不同分離, 當他到了三歲那年, 為年輕王子而設的輔導辦公室官員被選出, 且他在4歲時,開始研讀孝悌經典—孝經,他一點也沒有不成熟的孩子氣, 他很享受閱讀,因此教育他一點也不困難, 每天一大清早,他梳洗*在漢朝於西元221年在漢朝滅亡之後, 劉備— 一個漢朝劉氏皇室的遠親— 試圖統一中國原, 做為在這嘗試企圖的第一步, 他尋求諸葛亮的幫助. 諸葛同意為他效勞, 不過是在劉備到他的住處三次之後.才同意協助他, 然而他們的企圖並未成功. 劉備死於西元223年, 而諸葛死於西元234年. 出處同上, 32卷第一張A面-41張A面, 35卷第一張A面-四十四張B面. 然而儘管如此, 諸葛最後仍被視為做為內閣忠誠和智慧的典範. [**] A Choson institution for the future heir to the throne.

**朝鮮對為讓未來王位繼承人得以順利繼承王位的一種選舉制度.

[註]英祖 82卷, 30年(1754 甲戌 / 청 건륭(乾隆) 19年) 9月 2日(戊寅)

○戊寅/藥房入診。 領議政李天輔請以閔遇洙、南有容爲元孫輔養官, 上可之。 續: 當他到了三歲那年,

元孫輔養官的官員們被選出來了, 而四歲那年, 他開始研讀孝經. 他一點也沒有表現出幼稚不成熟. 他總是喜歡閱讀, 所以教他沒有麻煩.世子或王子,我在修正時有點混淆,請再檢視。(王子應是在指世子之子)

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。