promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 5 年前

請幫忙修改英文文章

I learn Englisng by myself and try to write an essay , please help to corret the error.

I am a happiness woman because I have a lovely and kindly son . Even though meet many setback on the work or something , I think it to be worth after saw his smile .

I am an accountant for a jeans manufacture company for nine months, The workload is very easy and can't feel the fulfilled so I want to release this job . I fail in the searched for new job , I think I fell in love this job so easy and I have very time to take care my boy and I think this is arranged perfectly from the god.

I use the free time the practice english by myself , I hope I can speak fluently in English and writing don't need translation software.

If you have any advise for learn Englisn please take message to me . 3Q..

已更新項目:

拒絕廣告...謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 5 年前
    最佳解答

I have been learning English all by myself and now I am trying to write an essay . Could you please help me correct the errors?

What a happy woman I am because I have a lovely and kind son . Even with much hard time at work every single day, his smile always makes my day.

I have been an accountant for a jean apparel company for nine months (句點).The workload is always light and easy and I was so bored that I almost quitted this job . Fortunately, I failed in the job searching. But now, I am in love with this job for it is so easy that I have the time I need to take care my boy (句點). I think this is perfectly arranged by God.

I also use the free time to practice English by myself (句點). I hope I can speak fluently in English and write without using translation software.

If you have any advise for me in English, please text me . Thank you!

2015-06-16 08:05:54 補充:

不是英文系學生 也不曾經努力

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 5 年前

I am a happy mom with a sweet and lovely son. Even though work and life can be tough sometimes, but I think it’s all worth it after seeing his smile.

I worked as an accountant at a jeans' manufacturing company for nine months. The workload was very light. It didn’t really fulfill my thirst for achievement. So I had to quit. However, I didn’t successfully find a new job.

(然後 I think I fell in love this job so easy and I have very time to take care my boy and I think this is arranged perfectly from the god. 這段我看不太懂妳想表達的意思 抱歉)

I study english by myself during the free time. I hope I can become fluent in both written and spoken English without Google translate.

If you have any advise for learning Englisn please message to me. Thx!

參考資料: 英文系學生的努力
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。