匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 5 年前

94 請幫我修辭及訂正錯誤

打廣告必檢舉

― 94 ―

Each passing moment brought more ominous developments. Something had to be done to save my father. My older brother, with his considerable age and position, could not bring himself to do anything drastic, nor could my second brother. This left my third brother.

每時每刻帶來更不祥的事態發展. 必須要做點什麼來拯救我的父親. 我的哥哥, 他相當大的年齡和高的地位,不能迫使他自己做任何極端的事情, 我二弟也不行. 這讓我三弟做.

Since childhood my third brother had a noble character, high principles, and a clear vision. He was not one for devious or shabby intrigues, but, among my brothers, he was the one with the youth, the pluck, and the cleverness to engage in them. I wrote him a letter: "In the past, there were filial sons who died for their parents. The present situation demands drastic action: one option is to kill oneself to attest the innocence of Father and the family; failing that, the only way is to cultivate Hugyom to avert disaster." In this way, I urged him on repeatedly. He refused again and again, saying that he just could not bring himself to do what was asked. He had a deep distaste for improper or devious behavior, but I induced him to act against his principles. I sought to persuade him, arguing that since he was acting purely to save his parent, he need not feel shame be Fore the gods or the spirits. Once he decided, my brother did not worry about his reputation. Engaging cleverly in the arts of deception as practiced by the ancients, he succeeded in gaining the good graces of Hugyom. That my brother came to be hated by the world, and that he was tainted by his association with Hugyom, were all this sister's doing.

我三弟從小就有高尚的品德, 崇高的節操, 和一個清晰的願景. 在我的兄弟中, 他不是一個背離正道或卑鄙陰謀策劃的人, 而是, 他是一個有朝氣, 有勇氣, 和聰明揉和其中的人. 我寫了一封信給他: "在過去, 有孝順的兒子, 爲他們的父母而死. 目前的形勢要求極端的行動:一種選擇是殺了自己證明父親和家族的清白; 如果失敗, 唯一的方法是結交避免災難." 以這種方式, 我反復地驅策他. 他一次又一次地拒絕, 說他就是無法下定決心去做那些被要求做的事. 他對不正確或不光明正大的行爲深深厭惡, 但我勸他違背自己的原則. 我試圖說服他, 主張由於他這麼做純粹是為了救他的父母, 無需感到愧對先前的神靈們. 一旦他決定了, 我弟弟不擔心他的聲譽. 靈巧地結合古人實踐過的騙人的手腕, 他成功獲得厚謙的青睞. 我弟弟落到被世人厭憎的境地, 他與厚謙聯盟的污點, 都是這個姐姐做的.

已更新項目:

What Father faced in the second month of the sinmyo year (1771) was quite beyond our imagination.[*] Like a noxious vapor, the threat of calamity enveloped us. Kwiju and his uncle schemed in secret to exterminate my entire family. Despite his superior intelligence, His Majesty was getting on in year

2 個已更新項目:

in years; his powers of discrimination had rather weakened. Shadows of imminent disaster hung over us. My father was sent to Ch'ongju and confined there.[20] Anything could happen at any moment. Wishing to protect his maternal family, the Grand Heir pleaded with Her Highness the Queen.

3 個已更新項目:

父親在辛卯(1771)年二月所面臨的完全超出我們的預料. 像有毒蒸汽, 災難的威脅籠罩着我們. 龜柱和他的叔叔陰謀祕密的消滅我的整個家族. 儘管他智力超羣, 陛下上了年紀; 他的判斷力也減弱了. 即將發生的災難的陰影籠罩着我們. 我父親被發送到清州並幽禁在那裡. 任何事在任何時間都可能發生. 希望保護自己的母系家族, 世孫懇求王后殿下.

4 個已更新項目:

[*] Hong Ponghan was suspected of having engaged in a plot to make one of Prince Sado's secondary sons, Unon or Unsin, the successor to the throne. On the third of the second month, 1771, Hong Ponghan was deleted from the official register, and Unon and Unsin were banished to an island.

5 個已更新項目:

Unsin subsequently died of natural causes in banishment. YS , 116:7a-b,116:20b.

*洪鳳漢涉嫌與思悼世子後宮的兒子之一-恩彥或恩信, 王位的繼承人-陰謀結合. 1771年2月3日, 洪鳳漢被從官方的記錄刪除, 恩彥和恩信被流放到一個島上. 恩信隨後在流放中因自然原因死亡.

英祖 116卷, 47年(1771 辛卯) 2月 3日(甲戌) 116卷7張A面

…洪鳳漢特施不敍之典…

… 掌令沈頤之…又啓請削恩信君䄄、恩彦君禛職, 上命投畀稷山縣, …又啓䄄ㆍ禛, 請湖沿定配, 上奬其得體, 命配綾州牧。…

6 個已更新項目:

英祖 116卷, 47年(1771 辛卯) 2月 5日(丙子) 116卷7張B面

…令左右廳捕來, 前良娣家䄄ㆍ禛家雜類, 亦令捉待於宮門外…

英祖 116卷, 47年(1771 辛卯) 4月 12日(壬午) 116卷20張B面

…○恩信君禛卒于濟州謫所…

※恩彦君(李䄄)、恩信君(李禛)都是思悼世子後宮肅嬪林氏所生.

7 個已更新項目:

[**] Kim Han'gu's brother and Kwiju's uncle.

**金漢耉的弟弟和龜柱的叔叔.

[20] Hong Ponghan was sent into confinement on the ninth of the second month. Ch'ongju was in Ch'ungch'ong Province. YS , 116:9a.

[註20] 洪鳳漢於2月9日被發送到清州並幽禁在那裡. 清州在忠清道. 英祖實錄 116卷9張A面.

8 個已更新項目:

英祖 116卷, 47年(1771 辛卯) 2月 9日(庚辰) 116卷9張B面.

○因義禁府啓, 洪鳳漢淸州牧付處, 䄄ㆍ禛大靜縣安置.

1 個解答

評分
  • 5 年前
    最佳解答

― 94 ―每一時每刻都帶來更不祥的事態發展. 必須要做點什麼來拯救我的父親. 我的哥哥, 因他相當大的年齡和高的地位,不能迫使他自己無法做任何極端激烈的事情, 我二弟也不行. 這讓現只剩我三弟做了.

我三弟從小就有高尚的品德, 崇高的節操, 和一個清晰的願景. 在我的兄弟中, 他不是一個背離正道或卑鄙陰謀策劃的人, 而是相反的, 在我的只弟中. 他是一個位有朝氣, 有勇氣, 和聰明揉和其中的人. 我寫了一封信給他: "在過去, 有孝順的兒子,爲他們的父母而死. 我們的父母目前所處的形勢要求極端的行動:一種選擇是殺了自己, 以證明父親和家族的清白; 如果失敗不可行, 唯一的方法是結交厚謙來避免災難." 以這種方式, 我如此反復地驅策他. 他一次又一次地拒絕, 說他就是無法下定決心去做那些被要求做的事. 他對不正確或不光明正大的行爲深深厭惡, 但我勸他違背自己的原則. 我試圖說服他, 主張由於他這麼做純粹是為了救他的父母親, 無需感到愧對先前的神靈們. 一旦他決定了, 我弟弟就不擔心他的聲譽.靈巧地結合運用古人實踐過的騙人的手腕, 他成功獲得厚謙的青睞.恩惠, 我弟弟也落到被世人厭憎的境地, 他與厚謙聯盟的污點, 都是這個姐姐做的造成.

父親在辛卯(1771)年二月所面臨的完全超出我們的預料想像, 像有毒蒸汽, 災難的威脅籠罩着我們.龜柱和他的叔叔陰謀祕密的密謀消滅我的整個家族. 儘管他智力超羣, 陛下上了年紀; 他的判斷力也已相當地減弱了. 即將發生的災難的陰影籠罩着已高掛在我們上方. 我父親被發送到清州並幽禁在那裡. 任何事在任何時間隨時都可能發生. 希望保護自己的母系家族, 世孫懇求王后殿下.

*洪鳳漢涉嫌進行一項陰謀企圖使與思悼世子後宮的兒子之一-恩彥或恩信—成為王位的繼承人-陰謀結合. 1771年2月3日, 洪鳳漢被從官方的記錄刪除, 恩彥和恩信被流放到一個島上. 恩信隨後在流放中因自然原因死亡.

英祖 116卷, 47年(1771 辛卯) 2月 3日(甲戌) 116卷7張A面

…洪鳳漢特施不敍之典…

… 掌令沈頤之…又啓請削恩信君䄄、恩彦君禛職, 上命投畀稷山縣,…又啓䄄ㆍ禛, 請湖沿定配, 上奬其得體, 命配綾州牧。… 英祖 116卷, 47年(1771 辛卯) 2月 5日(丙子) 116卷7張B面

…令左右廳捕來, 前良娣家䄄ㆍ禛家雜類, 亦令捉待於宮門外…

英祖 116卷, 47年(1771 辛卯) 4月 12日(壬午) 116卷20張B面

…○恩信君禛卒于濟州謫所…

※恩彦君(李䄄)、恩信君(李禛)都是思悼世子後宮肅嬪林氏所生.

**金漢耉的弟弟和龜柱的叔叔.

[註20] 洪鳳漢於2月9日被發送到清州並幽禁在那裡. 清州在忠清道. 英祖實錄 116卷9張A面. 英祖 116卷, 47年(1771 辛卯) 2月 9日(庚辰) 116卷9張B面.

○因義禁府啓, 洪鳳漢淸州牧付處, 䄄ㆍ禛大靜縣安置.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。