97 請幫我修辭及訂正錯誤

打廣告必檢舉 ― 97 ― In the eighth month of that year (1771) Han Yu sent in another memorial, this time accusing my father of an even more heinous crime.[*] Father was again in danger. This crafty maneuver to deceive His Majesty's discriminating intelligence was again the doing of Han'gu and his family. Could it... 顯示更多 打廣告必檢舉

― 97 ―

In the eighth month of that year (1771) Han Yu sent in another memorial, this time accusing my father of an even more heinous crime.[*] Father was again in danger. This crafty maneuver to deceive His Majesty's discriminating intelligence was again the doing of Han'gu and his family. Could it be that they were bound to us by unrequited enmity from a former life? At the time, their deception was not uncovered, and His Majesty sent down a severe judgment against my father.[**] The charge was very heavy, so he secluded himself in a house beneath the ancestral shrine by the gravesite. My older brother and his wife accompanied him.

1771年8月韓鍮送進另一份上疏, 這次指控我父親更令人髮指的罪行. 父親再度陷入危險. 漢耉和他的家族再次以這種狡滑的花招去蒙蔽陛下辨別的智慧. 難道是與他們對我們的宿世敵意有關? 當時, 他們的詭計未被揭露, 因而陛下下達了不利於我父親嚴厲的判決. 這譴責是非常沈重的, 所以他自己幽居在宗廟下方墓地旁邊的一間房子裡. 我哥哥和嫂嫂陪伴他.

In the previous year, while Father had stayed at Yongmi Pavilion outside the East Gate, my older brother and his wife had remained in Seoul, tending the ancestral shrine. My third brother and his wife had accompanied Father to his temporary lodging. This third sister-in-law was extremely filial and served her parents-in-law with devotion. Soon after she married into the family, Mother died. She always spoke of her mother-in-law's absence with regret and was extremely attentive and respectful in serving her father-in-law, careful to always follow his intentions. She was also very loving to her husband's younger sister. As a third daughter-inlaw, she was not expected to function as the primary person responsible for attending her father-in-law. Thus, when she was called upon to do this duty in the kyongin year (1770), she redoubled her efforts. In the second month of sinmyo (1771), when Father faced that threat, she was several months pregnant. In this condition, she often bathed in cold water and climbed to the top of a nearby hill to pray for her father-in-law. She did this out of extreme devotion. I was immensely moved by it. But she died in the ninth month of that year.
更新: I felt that this was caused by her bathing in cold water during pregnancy. I was deeply grieved by her death.

過去一年間, 父親待在東門外的永美亭同時管理宗廟, 我哥哥和嫂嫂留在漢城. 我三弟和弟妹曾到他的臨時落腳處陪伴他. 這位三弟媳非常地孝敬她的公婆. 在她嫁入家族之後不久, 母親去世了. 她談起她的婆婆的不在人世始終帶著遺憾並且非常體貼和恭敬的服侍她的公公, 周到的遵循他的意向.
更新 2: 她也非常愛她的丈夫的妹妹. 做為第三個兒媳, 她並未被預期為負責照料她公公的首要人選. 因此, 當她在庚寅(1770)年被召喚做這職責時, 她加倍努力. 在辛卯(1771)年2月, 當父親面臨威脅時, 她已懷孕幾個月. 在這種情況下, 她經常洗個冷水澡並爬到附近小山丘上為她的公公祈禱. 她這樣做是出於最大的摯愛. 我非常為之所動. 但她死於那年九月. 我覺得這是由於她在懷孕期間的冷水浴所致. 她的死使我深感悲痛.
更新 3: In the first month of the imjin year (1772) Father was granted a royal pardon.[***] His Majesty sent him tender messages summoning

壬辰(1772)年一月, 父親被授予王室赦免. 陛下向他傳遞了溫柔的訊息召喚他回到宮廷.

[*] Han Yu's memorial accused Hong Ponghan of having provided Yongjo with the rice chest in 1762, suggesting that he
更新 4: confine Prince Sado in it. YS , 117:7a-b.

*韓鍮的上疏指控洪鳳漢於1762年提供米櫃給英祖, 並建議他將思悼世子幽禁在裡面. 英祖實錄, 117卷7張A-B面.

英祖實錄, 117卷7張A-B面與韓鍮有關者如下, 只提到 '木器' 或 '一物', 並未提到米櫃或洪鳳漢.
更新 5: 英祖 117卷, 47年(1771 辛卯) 8月 2日(庚午)
○…承旨洪檢進曰: “卽聞韓鍮者, 來呈一疏, 而原疏雖未見, 大槪曰, 申貢前請, 欲斬逆賊洪鳳漢之頭云矣。” 上仍詣建明門, 命原疏持入, 其人使勿入闕, 拘留於直房。 上命讀其疏, 敎曰: “放釋韓鍮, 是予之過也。 今番則不持斧子而來乎?” 命前排待令, 拿入韓鍮。 敎曰: “一物何物乎?” 鍮曰: “木器也。” 上曰: “木器云者, 陰慘矣。 汝知之乎? 誰某謂汝也?” 鍮曰: “草野寒士。” 語未及了, 上使軍卒, 撞其口, 鍮曰: “其時雖或聞之, 而傳之之人, 今何能記有乎? 願一言而死。” 上復使撞
更新 6: 其口, 拿出待令〔于〕興化門外。 敎曰: “韓鍮敢復爲此, 萬萬陰慘。 故直欲處分, 而莫知疏中何語, 先問大槪, 頃者所無二字, 極涉叵測。 旣稱二字, 則決不可直處。 故取原疏而命讀, 其中一物二字, 不覺骨寒。 渠亦朝鮮臣子, 焉敢爲此說? 不可一刻置之於覆載之間, 都下正法, 亦云陋矣, 其章與大槪堅封, 與鍮下送于湖西營, 大張威儀, 梟示後狀聞。 關係重焉, 令捕校倍道押付, 其章勿拆, 令道臣付丙。
更新 7: ○諸承旨藥房請對, 不許。 命捕廳, 査問韓鍮接主人以奏。

[**] Hong Ponghan was made a commoner. According to the Sillok , Yongjo was greatly disturbed that discussions over Prince Sado's death reemerged as a topic of discussion. Punishing Hong was an expression of Yongjo's general dissatisfaction over the
更新 8: whole business. YS , 117:11a-b.

**洪鳳漢被貶為平民. 依據實錄, 思悼世子的死再度成為討論的話題英祖深感不安. 懲罰洪表達了英祖對整件事的不滿. 英祖實錄117卷11張A-B面

英祖 117卷, 47年(1771 辛卯) 8月 12日(庚辰)
…請削黜罪人洪鳳漢中途付處…

[***] On the twelfth of the first month, 1772, Hong Ponghan was restored to his previous post of minister emeritus. YS , 118:7a.
更新 9: ***1772年1月12日, 洪鳳漢被恢復了先前的榮譽退職的奉朝賀職位. 英祖實錄, 118卷7張A面.

英祖 118卷, 48年(1772 壬辰) 1月 12日(戊申)
○戊申/上御集慶堂, 藥房入診。 敎曰: “歲已更矣, 其在京然後, 惠嬪之心可慰。 洪鳳漢頃者削職蕩滌, 令該曹, 仍付奉朝賀, 其令入城。”
1 個解答 1