比如他本來不是可以寫個遺囑交給律師之類 等到他老死之後 再避開家人 承認收賄?
韓國人在職場上和情場上 也有發誓吧 例如就職宣誓 山盟海誓 韓國的國情有像韓劇那樣不忌諱誓約沒做到嗎 是沒有報應的說法 還是下輩子再還債就好了
總統卸任後移民 會被認定是逃到海外 而不再能有卸任總統的禮遇嗎
韓國同姓不婚的法規是在哪個總統任內廢除的 比如演員尹多勳 本名南冠宇 大女兒南慶敏 南冠宇的妻子是南恩靜 這樣不就是同姓結婚嗎 如果韓國人被毆美的人領養 成年再移民回韓國 那姓氏是想取什麼就取什麼嗎 如果想結婚的對象跟自己同姓 是不是其中一方得改從母姓
南韓的看守所或監獄 如果犯人沒有會探視嫌犯的人 嫌犯也不是總統 在被關之前可以自己準備書籍和已逝親人的照片之類的東西嗎
- GaryLv 74 年前最佳解答
All answers are based on information on Wikipedia:
1. No. It is fair to estimate that No Mu-hyeon lived in Seoul since 1988, when he was elected as a member of the National Assembly.
2. In an election, one of major requirements is the residency. Mnay politicians remain their residency as-is simply because of such requirement.
At some points, No Mu-hyeon's residency has been changed to Seoul.
3. It was his wish.
4. The President of South Korea is a controversial position. Historically, many presidents have been involved in corruption and some of them were found guilty.
In short, this would be a breaking news if he did not admit.
5. Maximum coverage.
7. There is a saying, "我不殺伯仁，伯仁卻因我而死".
8. No. The position is now non-renewable.
1. Anyone who have been official declared for their contributions to South Korea.
2. It was his desire to return to home.
3. It was under an active investigation. So it was now or never.
4. Generally speaking, it is a worldwide practice to pardon the former heads of states. It was mainly due to the state secrets they knew. It will pose a danger if the secrets get out from the prison.
5. It is a worldwide practice that former heads of states retire after becoming the heads of states. Due to their influence, it will be difficult to get a job.
6. Their jobs are similar - appointed by the presidents. They are served at the pleasure of the presidents.
7. Solitary confinement, to a non-violent offender, is excessive. Beside, it is practically impossible to provide protection to those heads of states (many heads of states enjoy lifetime protection detail).
8. No comment. There is no direct link that No Mu-hyeon was involved in the corruption. Only the people around him were involved.
9. No. However, former heads of states are usually special emissary to their respective countries. So naturally, former heads of states won't even apply for immigration.