promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Jazzy7 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 5 年前

希望有好心人願意包我翻譯詩(感性)?

We can wish these things didn’t happen all day long but that never works.

I think life is all about creating beautiful moments.

Sometimes I have to sacrifice everything to create them, work day and night to create them, travel hundreds of miles, even let go of the things I love.

Being cradled in a beautiful moment is when I feel most alive.

Although some may be hard to create, if you know where to look, then you’ll be surprised how many there are…

They flutter past us every day.

They sail past our collective conscience like strangers passing under the night sky, they can be found in the flickering light that spills over your legs on the bus while going to school, in the infectious laugh of close friend, in the smile of the person selling you noodles at the night market, and even carried in the smell of the morning air.

They are ubiquitous, the hardest part is seeing what’s right in front of you and holding onto it.

Whenever I feel like I’m in a place far, far away from where I want to be, I always tell myself that things will in time improve and I’ll find what I’ve been looking for despite the things, the obstacles that may stand in front of me. Things can always get better, no matter how bleak they may seem.

And, I always remember, to not regret any decision I’ve ever made.

Because at one time, that, was what I wanted the most.

1 個解答

評分
  • 5 年前
    最佳解答

我們希望這些事情整天都沒有發生,但是那從未運作。

我認為生活是所有關於創造美好的片刻。

有時候,我必須犧牲一切來創造它們,日夜工作創造它們,跋涉數百英里,甚至放棄我喜歡的東西。

被抱在一個美麗的時刻是最鮮活的時候。

雖然一些可能很難創造,如果你知道去哪裡找,那麼你會驚奇的發現...他們曾在我們的每一天。

他們航行過我們像在夜空下路過陌生人的集體良知,他們可以在搖曳的燈光、在公共汽車上、在上學時、在親密的朋友、在夜市露出微笑向你推銷麵條的人、在富有感染力的笑聲,甚至在清晨的空氣進行。

他們是無處不在,最困難的部分是看到什麼就在你面前,抓住它。

每當我覺得我像在一個很遠很遠的地方,我總是告訴自己,事情會及時改進,我會找到我一直在尋找的。儘管障礙就站在我面前,事情總是可以變得更好,無論他們看起來有多麼黯淡。

而且,我永遠記得,我不後悔曾經作出的任何決定。

因為,這一次是我最想要的東西。

呃...應該是這樣吧!參考就好~

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。