promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Allison 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 5 年前

很急很急!今天就要的英翻中~🙏拜託大家了?

3. They challenge "one size fits all."

Learning processes will be customized. Some of us grew up with television. This new generation has grown up with something in their hand--smartphones that let them communicate, compute, and much more. Over the next few years, many of these devices will be used in the classroom. It will be possible to monitor how fast students are learning. They will be able to learn at their own speed. This will prevent someone from falling into the gaps of the educational system, while at the same time not holding another back. The pace will be customized to the learner. Today, when I purchase my music, I no longer have to buy the entire CD. I can design my own. Instructors will be able to do the same thing--providing more customization in learning along with the basics.

Think "guide on the side" instead of "sage on the stage."

4. They challenge us to make decision making more distributive.

Until recent years, it was customary for business decisions to be made at the top of organizations because that's where the information was collected. Today, there is a pipeline of information available to everyone. The skills for making decisions need to be dynamic--not static. This is necessary to keep up with the normalcy of rapid change. There are a lot of firsts with the Millennial generation that make this essential.

It's the first generation that...

1 個解答

評分
  • Jenkin
    Lv 7
    5 年前
    最佳解答

3. 他們挑戰「劃一」

學習過程是要度身訂造的。我們有些人跟電視一同長大,今天新世代長大時是拿著一些東西在手上 ─ 讓他們通訊、計算及很多功能的智能電話。往後數年,這類裝置便會在課室中使用。它可以監控學生的學習進度,他們能夠按自己的速度學習。這樣便可以避免有些學生在教育系統的漏洞中失落跟不上,而同時不會阻礙別的學生前進。學習的速度的設定是因人而異的。今天當我買歌曲聽,我不會買一張鐳射唱片,我會揀選自己設定的歌曲組合。教師也可以同樣地做 ─ 由基本內容上度身訂造出更多學習的內容。

考慮做「從旁誘導」而不是「台上講道」

4. 他們挑戰我們作多角度考慮來作決定。

直指近年,商業機構慣性地在高層作出決定,因為資料集中在那裏。今天,資料傳播讓所有人都可獲得,做決定的技巧需要靈活而不是固定,在多變是常態的情況下這樣是必須的。這狀況順理成章地使Millennial(千年=2000後?)世代出現了很多第一。

這是第一代…

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。