amy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 5 年前

有人可以幫我正確翻譯這三段對話嗎? 都是關於職業英文的句子?

Be careful not to have a corridor meeting when you're in a rush to get somewhere else or the

person you're talking to is. Bosses won't thank you for making them late for an important

meeting or even for their game of golf.

Feeling hurried also means you probably won't be paying full attention and will be more likely

to makedecisions you'llregret. So before you say Yes just to make your escape,make sure you

really mean 'yes'. It would be better to say 'OK,let me think about it and I'll get back to you'.

Sometimes,if you're busy,you'll automatically say No to more work and may miss a fantastic

opportunity to advance your career. But if you really do mean 'no',just say No. It helps to

give a reason for saying No,but keep it brief and vague.If you go into lengthy explanations,

you're inviting the other person to start negotiating with you.And you haven't got time for that!

1 個解答

評分
  • 5 年前
    最佳解答

1. Be careful not to have a corridor meeting when you re in a rush to get somewhere else or the

person you re talking to is. Bosses won t thank you for making them late for an important

meeting or even for their game of golf.

小心不要在走道匆忙找人交談時,老闆可不感謝你這種作為,反而認爲是這些人錯過了重要的會議時間或是爲了安排高爾夫球局。

2. Feeling hurried also means you probably won t be paying full attention and will be more likely

to make decisions you ll regret. So before you say Yes just to make your escape,make sure you

really mean yes . It would be better to say OK,let me think about it and I ll get back to you .

感到匆促也可能表示你的注意力不集中或更可能是你作了後悔的決定。因此,當你說「是的」時,只是逃避而已,確保你真的說:「是」,最好說;「好的!(OK)讓我想想再回覆你!」

3. Sometimes,if you re busy,you ll automatically say No to more work and may miss a fantastic

opportunity to advance your career. But if you really do mean no ,just say No. It helps to

give a reason for saying No,but keep it brief and vague.If you go into lengthy explanations,

you re inviting the other person to start negotiating with you.And you haven t got time for that!

有時候在你忙碌時,可能會對增加工作的提議自動說:「不!」,這可能讓你錯過升遷的大好機會。但假如你真的要說:「不!」,那麼就說:「不!」,這有助於給個理由說:「不!」,但可要簡短模糊點才好!若你的解釋長篇大文,你只是讓對方有跟你周旋的機會,但你可沒這種工夫!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。