promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
阿穆 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 4 年前

能幫我找英文翻譯的錯誤嗎?

Hello I is a from Taiwan of Hsinchu of students thanks you wrote this seal letter came I is happy can with others share on Taiwan of things--------------------------------------------------------Hsinchu of wind is big annual September will encountered northeast monsoon to Taiwan we put this strongly of gust called nine drop wind also because such Hsinchu was called wind city and in Taiwan winter compared dry of place residents will using nine drop wind to making need dried of food way a mention , Rice persimmon. with tribute pills is Hsinchu of specialty which rice with persimmon is by nine drop wind dried of although some place is with machine dried but also is than with natural wind dried of food so Hsinchu of rice special delicious later local variable development has rice section. persimmon section persimmon dried need Sun persimmon field persimmon will row into several row frame in shelf Shang annual September to November will has many photography lovers to photography orange of persimmon a word row open some for into persimmon. some made persimmon popsicle attract visitors came to let simple of small town is particularly lively---------------------------------------- ----------------Finally thank you for reading this hope have a chance to know more about your culture over there around the feelings

這是網路上別人幫忙翻的)可以的話請將錯誤告訴我QQ不論是文法還是單字)謝謝))

3 個解答

評分
  • 4 年前
    最佳解答

重寫好嗎?

你好 我是一個來自台灣的新竹的學生

Hi, I am a high school student from Xinchu, Taiwan.

謝謝你寫這封信過來

First, I need to thank you for writing to me.

我很高興可以跟別人分享關於台灣的事情

And I am certainly very happy to share what I know about Taiwan.

--------------------------------------------------------

新竹的風很大,每年九月會遇到東北季風來台

Xinchu is famous as the Windy City of Taiwan. Every September, the NE seasonal wind visit Taiwan.

我們把這強烈的陣風,稱為九降風

Folks in this town call it "9-downer".

也因為這樣,新竹被稱之為風城

And for this reason, Xinchu is also called Windy City.

而且在台灣冬季比較乾燥的地方

The winter in Taiwan is typically drier than other seasons.

居民會利用九降風來製作需要風乾的食物

Folks in town will take advantage of the 9-downer to wind-dry and preserve foods.

順便一提,米粉柿餅.跟貢丸是新竹的特產

What are worthwhile to mention are: rice noodles, persimmon cakes, and chewy meat balls.

其中米粉跟柿餅就是由九降風風乾的

Among them, the rice noodles and the persimmons both use the low humidity dry air flows to air dry.

雖然有些地方是用機器風乾 但還是比不上用自然風風乾的食物

Many other places use machine dryers to preserve the noodles but the flavor of the nature drying prevails.

所以新竹的米粉特別好吃

That is the reason why Xinchu rice noodles are the best in the entire universe.

後來當地變發展了米粉節.柿餅節

Some peoples then commercialized the products into festivals, like noodle festivals and persimmon festivals.

柿餅風乾需要曬柿場

It takes a long while to dry up persimmons even in the sunshine rich outdoor fields.

柿餅會排成好幾排架在架子上

Many farms well organize the bright colored orange persimmons on the shelves.

每年九月到十一月會有很多攝影愛好者來攝影

That scene attracts many photography bugs to town in between September and November.

橙黃的柿子一字排開

A long line and long arrays of golden persimmons ...

有些作成柿餅.有些做成柿子冰棒

Some are turning into dried persimmon cakes and some are used to make popsicles.

吸引遊客前來,讓純樸的小鎮顯得格外熱鬧

Tourists flood into the small and simple town and make it look super busy.

最後謝謝你讀到這裡

Thanks for reading, dudes.

希望有機會可以多認識你們那邊的文化

I am looking forward to learning your cultures as well.

聯繫各地的感情

Let's hook up and talk more after this...

• 4 年前

你第一人稱 I 的後面不是應該使用 am?為何使用第三人稱單數用的 is ?

• 阿穆4 年前檢舉

謝謝~這並不是我翻的)如果還有其他錯誤請盡量提出))

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 4 年前

你好 我是一個來自台灣的新竹的學生

謝謝你寫這封信過來

我很高興可以跟別人分享關於台灣的事情

新竹的風很大,每年九月會遇到東北季風來台

我們把這強烈的陣風,稱為九降風