promotion image of download ymail app
Yeayea 發問時間: 教育與參考出國留學 · 4 年前


如題,我媽媽是美國公民 我兩個姊姊也是

只有我不巧在台灣出生 我今年21歲了從沒去過美國


那我是他小孩也可以申請吧? 如果是的話該怎麼申請?

1 個解答

  • Gary
    Lv 7
    4 年前

    The answer is no. There are 2 ways you can become a U.S. citizen through your parents:

    1. Your parent must be a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth; or,

    2. You must be a permanent resident when your parent naturalizes as a U.S. citizen before you become 18.

    In most of the cases, the above will not apply to you. As the result, the only way to obtain U.S. citizenship is to earn it, sponsored by your citizen parent.

    • ...顯示所有留言
    • Gary
      Lv 7
      4 年前檢舉

      I did not say it has to both.

      Parent - singular; Parents - plural.

      Your mother is good enough if you are qualified.

    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見