102英文20未問-文法考題5題 求解答??? 2-1?
16. He____to find a job, but he had no luck.
(A) tried hard
(B) tried hardly
. ■ ■ ‘
(C) hardly tried
(D) hard tried
17. A: _____mathematics interesting?
B: I don't think so.
(A) Are —
18. That is the intersection ______the accident took place.
(A) at where
(C) at which
19. Which of the following contains an error?
(A) Because it was raining, we held the annual company picnic inside.
(B) Because she had left her laptop at home, she didn't have access to her files.
(C) Because he had far too many PowerPoint slides.
(D)All of the above.
20. Tanya graduated from college last year. If she______，I think her mother______to leave.
(A) didn't graduate, would tell
(B) hasn't graduated, would have told
(C) wasn't graduated, would told
(D) hadn't graduated，would have told
- TOMING88Lv 75 年前最佳解答
(20)--D--would have told (her)