promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 4 年前

(急)請幫我翻譯成英文?

首先我和朋友搭火車到猴硐,這裡有貓村之稱,有很多貓咪在這,不過去的時候幾乎都是看到他們在睡覺,真的超可愛的。然後我們買了一日遊的火車票,可以當日不限次數的搭火車,我們搭到菁桐逛老街,沿路看到許多的許願竹筒掛在牆上,於是我們也買了一個寫下彼此的願望然後掛在牆上,後來我們從菁桐走20分鐘的路到平溪,平溪就有許多販賣天燈的店家,不過我們在平溪沒有逛很久,就又搭上火車去十分了。一到十分,人潮特別多,我們看到許多不同國家的遊客,像是大陸還有韓國人也來這裡朝聖,十分老街的鐵軌上,可以看到許多遊客在放天燈拍照,雖然我們也很想放,但是在坐火車時沿途都會看到許多天燈在掉落在溪流或是樹上,因此就沒有跟著大家放了。來到十分,主要就是去看十分瀑布了,我們徒步走去,大約30分鐘,還蠻累得,不過看到全台灣最大的瀑布在眼前,就覺得很值得,瀑布開放時間只到下午4點半,因此建議提早去,除了瀑布,十分還有吊橋可以走,風景很美。這趟旅程很豐富,值得去造訪,不僅風景好,來這裡能感覺很放鬆,希望對想去的遊客有更想一探究竟的念頭!

已更新項目:

(急)請幫我翻譯成英文(盡量不要google直接翻譯)

1 個解答

評分
  • 4 年前
    最佳解答

First, my friend and I to train the monkey cave, there is a cat village said, there are a lot of cats in this, not in the past, when almost all see them sleeping, really super cute. Then we bought a day trip train ticket, the day can be an unlimited number of train, we take a stroll to Jingtong Street, along the road to see a lot of wishing bamboo hanging on the wall, so we bought a write to each other then the desire to hang on the wall, then we walk 20 minutes to the road from Jingtong Pinghsi, there are many Pinghsi trafficking day lamp stores, but we do not have a long stroll in Pinghsi, and again to catch the train to the very . One to ten, particularly large crowd, we see many tourists from different countries, such as China as well as Koreans come here to pilgrimage, on the very streets of the tracks, visitors can see many pictures of the discharge lamp day, although we I would like to put, but when the train along the way will see a lot of light in the sky or a tree falling in a stream, and therefore did not follow everyone put. Came out, mainly to see the great waterfall, we walked on foot, about 30 minutes, quite tired, but to see Taiwan's largest waterfall in front, I felt very worthwhile waterfall is open only until 16:00 time and a half, it is recommended to go ahead, in addition to the waterfall, bridge can go out there, beautiful scenery. The journey is very rich, worth visiting not only good scenery, come here can feel very relaxed, and I hope to go there more visitors want to find out the idea!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。