Natasha 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 4 年前

(中翻英)~~請英文高手幫忙翻成英文~共兩段?

(一)因為貴公司是個非常有活力和多變化的公司,讓我印象深刻的就是創造了一個給跑者紀錄跑步里程數的平台,不單單是對於熱愛運動的人開創新的科技,更還能利用這個平台能交到更多一起愛運動的朋友。我更深信再搭配上我總是有許多很新奇古怪的點子以及獨特的個人魅力,更喜歡把新的事物增添很多不同的色彩更是賦予不一樣的新生命,所以我覺得我非常適合貴公司裡創造部門的職位.

(二)我以前在電影公司擔任過公關和寫稿,也在大學拍攝自己的影片更靠著自己的眼光開設服飾店,這些過往的工作經驗不但結合了自己的想法也創造了更大的價值,不但提升了自我經驗也對於貴公司有非常大的幫助.

2 個解答

評分
  • Ka Po
    Lv 6
    4 年前
    最佳解答

1. This is because your company is very energetic and vibrant. The deepest impression I had was the platform you created for runners to record their running mileage. This opens up new technology for sports enthusiasts, and it also allows them to make friends with more enthusiasts of their own kind. I am a creative person with a lot of novel ideas and individuality. I also like to take new ideas further to take on more colors and characteristics. Therefore I believe I am the right person for the job in your creative department.

2. I had experience working in a movie company as PR and script writer. I had shot a film in college. And I had opened an apparel shop before. I had the experience of putting my ideas in practice. I believe such experience would be helpful for your company too.

• 4 年前

52girls論壇 www.52girls.net

這邊還蠻多好康圖片影片

你要的裡面都有噢

清明掃墓須知

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。