yy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 4 年前

急!請幫我修改英文作文~!!!幫忙一下!!!?

請幫我把怪怪的文法修正一下

還有中文句子的部分幫我翻譯成英文

拜託各位高手了!!!!!(跪

以下不是完整文章是我需要幫忙的部分

I saw a lot of places. but my favourite place is japen

the sky is blue and the sea is blue too.

the clouds are white.it has got many green trees and many flowers.it’s got many tall building.(這段我覺得怪怪的)

日本的街道乾淨又看不到流浪動物 讓人覺得心情舒服(覺得不自覺的愉快起來)

另外在日本有很多特色的景點像是迪士尼樂園.古蹟等等有趣的值得拜訪的地方

The Disney land there is very popular with many people all over the world. It’s usually cold there, but the scenery is very beautiful when it’s snowing.

And the Ferris Wheel and the Tokyo Tower are also very popular places. When you get in Tokyo. You should go there!

江之島的海邊非常美麗~可能是在不同的國度感覺特別棒

why i love japen? because i like eat japennes food very much.

such as susi and fish and 和很多不勝其數的美食

Enjoy food are my interest too.

這一切都讓我更喜歡日本了

一開始我是喜歡看漫畫動漫才對日本嚮往的

但是來到這裡後

我完全被這裡的一切吸引了

就是以上了!!!!

給各位參考的詞彙:

(摩天輪:Ferris Wheel)

(東京鐵塔:Tokyo Tower )

(街道 :street)

(流浪動物:stray animals)

(景點:Attractions)

(古蹟:Historic site)

(Disney Land迪士尼樂園)

1 個解答

評分
  • SC147
    Lv 6
    4 年前
    最佳解答

I have been to a lot of places. Nevertheless, my favourite country is Japan .The sky is blue and the sea is blue too. The clouds are white. There are many green trees and flowers everywhere. At the same time, there are many tall buildings all around the country too.

The streets in Japan are very clean. There is no stray animals in sight. It really makes you feel comfortable walking along them. Apart, Japan has a lot of attractions that are worth visiting, such as historic sites, Disney Land,....

The Disney land is very popular indeed. You can see many people all over the world. It is usually cold there. However, the scenery is very beautiful when it is snowing.

Besides, the Ferris Wheel and the Tokyo Tower are also very popular places too. When you visit Tokyo, you should really spare time to go there!

The seaside along Enoshima Island is very beautiful indeed. It would be extremely wonderful when you view it from various angles.

Why I love to go to Japan? It is because I like eating Japanese food very much, such as sushi, fish, and many other delicious food, as enjoying eating has always been one of my interests. Furthermore, I love reading Japanese comics too.

Now that I had been to Japan, I was really fully attracted by everything I had experiences here.

• SC147
      Lv 6
      4 年前檢舉

你的原文其實也寫得不錯!
      意見:
      下次最好全篇用英文寫,待網友幫你修改;
      那麽,就算沒有網友趕得及回應,也可拿着你的文章交功課,不用徬徨。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。