- 4 年前最佳解答
1. a. Are you happy? Yes, I am./No, I’m not.
b. Is he/she tall? Yes, he/she is./No, he/she isn’t.
2. a. Do you like apples? Yes, I do./No, I don’t.
b. Does he/she like bananas? Yes, he/she does./No, he/she doesn’t.
3. a. What do you like? I like dogs.
b. What does he/she like? He/She likes cats.
4. What would you like for breakfast? Juice and bread, please.
5. a. Do you have a pen/an eraser? Yes, I do./No, I don’t.
b. Does he/she have a ruler/an orange? Yes, he/she does./No, he/she doesn’t.
6. How do you go to the park? I go to the park by bike/on foot.
7. How do you feel? I feel tired.
8. When/What time do you get up? I get up at six.
9. a. Whose key is it? It’s his (key).
b. Whose shoes are they? They’re my shoes/mine.
10. a. What are you drawing? I’m drawing a plane.
b. What is he/she drawing? He’s/She’s drawing a train.
11. a. Where are you from? I’m from Taiwan.
b. Where is he/she from? He’s/She’s from Japan.
12. a. What do you do? I’m a nurse.
b. What does he/she do? He’s/She’s a teacher.參考資料： 自己之前背過的