起笑ˇ婷 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 3 年前

中文翻英文,請問有人可以翻譯卡片內容嗎?

你好,請問可以幫忙翻譯卡片的內容嗎?

這是要寄到國外的卡片,怕自己翻好人家會看不懂,需要有人幫忙

謝謝!

需要翻譯的內容如下:

親愛的xx

我是你台灣的粉絲,我叫xx

這是我親手做的卡片,希望你會喜歡

認識你,是從你演的 xxxx 開始

你給了這個角色靈魂,讓我更喜歡這部戲

就算我聽不懂泰文,但在每個禮拜撥出時,我都會追直播

然後再看一次中文翻譯

也將你和戲劇,介紹給我的家人跟朋友認識

他們也都非常喜歡呢!

因為你,讓我更喜歡泰國

因為你,讓我更了解泰國

看到你,我的壞心情就會不見

看到你,我覺得一天又充滿動力

謝謝你,你是個很特別的存在!

喜歡你做事總是那麼認真與努力

對粉絲又那麼的親切

喜歡妳的笑容,可以治癒人心

希望有機會自己能見到你一面

我想,我應該會開心一輩子吧!

希望有一天你能夠來台灣,台灣跟泰國一樣

都是個美麗的國家,有很多好吃好玩的地方

也有很多美麗的風景,喜歡攝影的你一定會喜歡。

台灣永遠歡迎你喔!

禮物是一件衣服,看到獅子總會想到你,

希望你會喜歡,並且能穿上它

期待你接下來的作品,永遠會為你加油

希望你永遠開心

還有身體健健康康的

那是最最最重要的!

愛你的台灣粉絲 XXX

2 個解答

評分
  • 3 年前
    最佳解答

    親愛的xx

    Dear,

    我是你台灣的粉絲,我叫xx

    I am XX. I am your big fan from Taiwan.

    這是我親手做的卡片,希望你會喜歡

    I made this card by myself. Hope you like it.

    認識你,是從你演的 xxxx 開始

    The first that I knew about you was when you were starring the XXXX in XXX movie/drama/...

    你給了這個角色靈魂,讓我更喜歡這部戲

    You gave the role a soul and made me love even more with the drama.

    就算我聽不懂泰文,但在每個禮拜撥出時,我都會追直播

    Although I don't understand Thai, I watched live shows every week.

    然後再看一次中文翻譯

    After watching live shows, I would watch it again with Chinese subtitles.

    也將你和戲劇,介紹給我的家人跟朋友認識

    I told my family and friends about you and your drama works.

    他們也都非常喜歡呢!

    They all very like it!

    因為你,讓我更喜歡泰國

    Becuase of you, I start loving Thailand more than before

    因為你,讓我更了解泰國

    Because of you, I also know Thailand more than before

    看到你,我的壞心情就會不見

    My bad mood is gone when I see you on TV

    看到你,我覺得一天又充滿動力

    You give me energy

    謝謝你,你是個很特別的存在!

    You are just a special person to a fan like me. Thank you.

    喜歡你做事總是那麼認真與努力 對粉絲又那麼的親切

    I am so impressive when seeing you always work so hard and treat your fans so friendly.

    喜歡妳的笑容,可以治癒人心

    Your smile can heal everything.

    希望有機會自己能見到你一面

    If I could have a chance to see you face to face, I would be so happy in my rest of life.

    我想,我應該會開心一輩子吧!

    希望有一天你能夠來台灣,台灣跟泰國一樣

    Hope that you can come to Taiwan in the future.

    都是個美麗的國家,有很多好吃好玩的地方

    Taiwan is just like Thailand. There are many fun places and nice food.

    也有很多美麗的風景,喜歡攝影的你一定會喜歡。

    There are also many beautiful sceneries. I know you like photography and you gonna love here.

    台灣永遠歡迎你喔!

    People in Taiwan will always welcome you!

    禮物是一件衣服,看到獅子總會想到你,

    Lions always remind me of you, so I sent you a shirt/dress/.... with the lion pattern.

    希望你會喜歡,並且能穿上它

    I hope you like it and wear it sometimes.

    期待你接下來的作品,永遠會為你加油

    I look forward to your next works, and I will always support you.

    希望你永遠開心

    Hope you are happy all the time

    還有身體健健康康的 那是最最最重要的!

    Also, hope you take care of yourself and being healthy all the time because that's very important to stay in good health!

    Bests,

    Your big fan from Taiwan!

    好可愛的一封粉絲信XD

    希望有幫助!

  • 親愛的xx

    Dear XX

    我是你台灣的粉絲,我叫xx

    My name is XX who is your fan from Taiwan.

    這是我親手做的卡片,希望你會喜歡

    This is my card which is made personally by me. I hope you will like it.

    認識你,是從你演的 xxxx 開始

    I begun to know who you were that it was from XXX which you had performed.

    你給了這個角色靈魂,讓我更喜歡這部戲

    You gave this role a soul and made me love this performance more.

    就算我聽不懂泰文,但在每個禮拜撥出時,我都會追直播

    Also, even if I cannot understand Thai, I will follow your live broadcast while you're online.

    然後再看一次中文翻譯

    Then I'll read the chinese translation.

    也將你和戲劇,介紹給我的家人跟朋友認識

    I introduce you and your performance to my family and friends.

    他們也都非常喜歡呢!

    They also like you too much.

    因為你,讓我更喜歡泰國

    Because of you, you make me like Thailand more.

    因為你,讓我更了解泰國

    Due to you, you make me understand Thailand more.

    看到你,我的壞心情就會不見

    When I see you , my bad mood vanishes into the air.

    看到你,我覺得一天又充滿動力

    When I see you , I feel myself being full of much energy for a day.

    謝謝你,你是個很特別的存在!

    Thank you. You're a special human being!

    喜歡你做事總是那麼認真與努力

    Love you to be conscientious and hard-working while you're doing everything.

    對粉絲又那麼的親切

    Also, you're so nice toward every fan of yours.

    喜歡妳的笑容,可以治癒人心

    Love your smile which can cure my heart.

    希望有機會自己能見到你一面

    I wish I could have had the chance to meet you

    我想,我應該會開心一輩子吧!

    If my wish could come true, I would have been happy til my life is end.

    希望有一天你能夠來台灣,台灣跟泰國一樣

    Hope you will come to Taiwan in the future. Taiwan is the same as Thailand.

    都是個美麗的國家,有很多好吃好玩的地方

    They are the beautiful countries. There are many places for eating cuisines and for playing there.

    也有很多美麗的風景,喜歡攝影的你一定會喜歡。

    There are lots of beautiful landscapes,too. I think you who love to take a photograph must/will(你自己斟酌,用must 是絕對100%他會喜歡哦! 我推薦用will) like it.

    台灣永遠歡迎你喔!

    You are always welcomed by Taiwan.

    禮物是一件衣服,看到獅子總會想到你,

    A gift is a piece of clothing. When I see a lion, it always reminds me of you.

    希望你會喜歡,並且能穿上它

    Hope you will love it and wear it.

    期待你接下來的作品,永遠會為你加油

    Look forward to your next performance. I will cheer you up forever.

    希望你永遠開心

    Hope you will be happy forever.

    還有身體健健康康的 那是最最最重要的!

    Being always healthy is the most important thing!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。