promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 3 年前

想請厲害的大大幫忙看看有沒有錯誤!!謝謝!!?

I have many goals for the next six months.

First, I'm going to study English 3 hours a day.Right now, I study 1 hour a day, but I think it's not enough.

Then, I hope to pass the third level of Gjun's exam.

After that, I want to go swimming every weekdays for my health.

Finally, I plans to go travel in a English country to improve my English.

I will speak better than the last time

3 個解答

評分
  • Jenkin
    Lv 7
    3 年前
    最佳解答

I have many goals for the next six months. [Good]

First, I'm going to study English 3 hours a day instead of 1 hour a day, in which I think it's not enough now. [這樣便一句總括你的意向]

Then, I hope to pass the third level of Gjun's exam. [這句本身沒問題,但hope to希望一樣事發生並不是目標,你應該寫下你會做甚麼to do what...來使自己可以to pass.]

After that, I want to go swimming every weekdays for my health. [After that...你這寫法是指合格後才會"想去每星期游水",句子本身文法無錯,但寫起來卻有點給人你的一步步計劃太條件化。既然第一句是說你在這三個月內的計劃,理應是同時進行的事吧,就算你真的計劃在考試後才每天游水,也應寫成:After the exam, I will go swimming every weekdays...]

Finally, I plan[s錯字] to [go不用] travel [in錯→to] a[an] English "speaking" country to improve my English.

I will speak better than before. [不是the last time = 上一次?]

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 3 年前

I have many goals (in) the next six months.

First, I ‘m going to study English 3 hours (per) day. Right now, I (just) study 1 hour a day, (but 刪除) I think it's not enough.

Then, I (will try) to pass the third level of Gjun's exam.

After (those), I want to go swimming every (weekday) for my health.

Finally, I (plan) to go travel in (an) English country to improve my English (level).

(I believe) I will speak (English) better than (before)

• YIP
    Lv 7
    3 年前

I have several goals to accomplish within the period of next six months. Firstly, I'm going to study English 3 hours a day, while at present, I study only 1 hour a day which is not enough.Then, I hope to pass the third level of Gjun's exam. After that, I am planning to go swimming every weekdays for my health. Finally, I am planning to have a short stay in an English speaking country to improve my English in both speaking and written. And as the result of that, my English standard will be better than before. Yip

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。