promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
安安喵 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 3 年前

可以幫我看看這篇作文哪裡要改進或是文法錯誤嗎感謝~?

Neither expensive delicacies nor exotic foods,the most unforgotten food that I have ever tasted was coffin bread by my grandma.It has been her best homemade recipe,which is special and simple.Normally she puts some stir-fried noodles,chicken,a little soy sauce,a slice of fried toast or any other foods,and stews the chicken until it is nice and brown,then put all the foods into hollow fried toast,and this combination is impeccable. I remember how confused I used to be when my grandma was going to cook it. I asked her coffin wasn't the thing for dead, she beamed all smiles broadly and said this is the food from Tainan, the beauty of this authentic Taiwanese snack is that it is customizable. My grandma also tried other ingredients into fried toast. Some are unpalatable,I must say. However if she had limited herself,she never would have known how far she could go.This dish has enlightened me that any attempt can be a successful one,and only when we reach the limit can we know where it is.

2 個解答

評分
  • 3 年前
    最佳解答

括符內文字為修正處,因修正不少,無法一一解釋,您如有問題,可提問。

Neither expensive delicacies nor exotic foods, the most (unforgettable) food that I have ever tasted was (“coffin bread”) (made) by my grandma. It (was) her best homemade recipe, which (was) special and simple. Normally she (put) some stir-fried noodles, chicken, a little soy sauce, a slice of fried toast or any other foods, (and the chicken was stewed) until it (became) nice and brown, then put all the (materials) into (a) hollow fried toast, and this combination (was) impeccable. I remember how confused I used to be when my grandma was going to (make) it. I asked her, (Wasn’t coffin the thing) for (death)(?) she beamed all smiles broadly and said (that was) (a) food from Tainan, the (Beauty) of this authentic Taiwanese snack is that it is customizable. My grandma also tried (to put) other ingredients into (the) fried toast, (but some were) unpalatable, (and) I must say. (if) she had limited herself, she (would had never learnt) how far she could (reach). This dish has enlightened me that any attempt can be a successful one, and only when we reach the limit can we know where it is.

• 可以問一下為什麼1.normally she put不用加s嗎
      2.the (Beauty) of this authentic為甚麼b要大寫

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 3 年前

1. comments:

This is too long for detailed comments. I just want to rewrite your essay for you to take a look and compare. Please let me know if you disagree.

2. rewrite:

Neither expensive delicacy nor exotic cuisine, the most unforgettable dish I ever had was the coffin pot pie by my granny. It was her simple, yet best homemade recipe with stir-fried noodles, chicken breast, a touch of soy sauce, folded in toasted bread after being sauteed nice and brown.

This combination was so impeccable that, once in a while, I became confused. "Granny, weren't coffins for the dead?", I asked. She burst into laughter and said "This is an ethnic food of Tainan. Also, it could be easily customized to create endless variations to match whatever your tastes."

She tried many other ingredients and I must say, some were not that delicious at all, or to me, at least. Nonetheless, without trying out these ingredients, she probably wouldn't have found her perfect recipes.

The moral behind these recipes, to me, is that

He who pushes not himself will never know what his strengths and limits are.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。