Presentation的內容?

希望有厲害大大能夠幫我修改一下這篇英文的錯誤,謝謝您^^

Good morning everyone, today I am going to talk about my third time traveling alone experience.

This is my first time go to southeast Asia, I didn't like the food from southeast country, so I ever think I will go there before.

however, I didn't have much money on this trip, and those pictures of the temples were really attractive to me at that time.

I wan arrived at Yogyakarta at noon on September 26th.

I had find some information on the internet about some customers will asking money from passengers.

Fortunately, I didn't run into any problem in the airport.

when I went out the airport, the first view to me was a crowd of cab drivers. Every driver was working so hard to fight for passengers.

But my plain was taking bus to downtown, I met a woman while I was finding the road to bus station, and she was so kind to help me.

I was the only foreigner in that bus.

先到這邊~ 麻煩您了!

已更新項目:

謝謝您^^

customers我想表達的是 海關

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 年前
    最佳解答

Good morning everyone, today I am going to talk about my third experience to travel alone.

It was my first time going to Southeast Asia, for I didn't like those foods in Southeast countries. So I'd never thought I would go there before. However, I didn't have much money on that trip, and those pictures of the temples were really attractive to me at that time.

I arrived at Yogyakarta in the afternoon of September 26th. I'd ever found some informations on the internet that some customs staffs would ask for money from the passengers. Fortunately, I didn't get into any troubles in the airport.

When I stepped out of the airport, the first sight I could see was a crowd of cab drivers, every driver was trying so hard to catch/ fight for passengers. Yet my plans were going to downtown by bus. On the road to find the bus station, I met a woman who was so kind to help me, for I was the only foreigner on that bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.entts.com/#player

英語朗讀 - 英語在線發音 英語發音 entts.com

【 把英文稿貼上, 可聽讀音 】☞ 清🈳️ ☞ 貼上 英文稿 ☞ 按 開始朗讀。👂清晰讀音 最好選: 英式英語(男/女)

版大 您好!以上內容 僅供參考, 希望能幫上忙吧!謝謝!

另: 您在互聯網 搜尋到一些訊息, 🈶️些"customers"會向乘客要💰, 你想表達的是 什麼人呢?

👌 不客氣!^_^

• 2 年前

Let's tidy up and make the presentation a bit more presentable.

You must try go and make your presentation presentable.

(1)I arrived at Yogyakarta----

(2)about some solicitors who will ask money----

--When you make an event at which you describe or explain a trip your idea, you must write the series of presentations to help the readers-public fully understand your writing with evidence . It all depends on you.

Good luck.

• 匿名使用者
    2 年前

dont ask me

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。