Before the baby is born,we also give a baby shower for the mother. 1.請問這一個句子是在指什麼樣的情況? 2.在台灣，這樣的情況是如何慶祝?
- 匿名使用者3 年前最佳解答
Before the baby is born,we also give a baby shower for the mother.
"Baby shower” is a special blessing party for those expectant mothers, in order to welcome the birth of a new life. The celebration used to be held one month before the babies are born.
“嬰兒浴禮” 是一個 為 那些準媽媽們舉辦的特別祝福派對，目的是為了迎接一個新生命的誕生。慶祝儀式一般 會在嬰兒出世前一個月舉行。
- prisoner26535Lv 73 年前
A baby shower is :
1. To show support or to give advices to a mother who is going to have a baby.
2. To give gifts and blessings to the baby (unborn or otherwise)
How is it done in Taiwan
1. In U. S, it is mostly given by friends but in Taiwan, it may be given by relatives.
2. In Taiwan, money is often gifted but seldom in US.
3. Otherwise, they are mostly the same.