LMC 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 年前

請英文好的人幫我看一下我的英文演講比稿..?

用翻譯機翻的所以應該很怪..請幫我看看哪裡很不自然,謝謝!

This suitcase is the most special object to me for many various reasons. This suitcase is not the most expensive object for me. Furthermore, it is not even a really beautiful, special suitcase. Just a common, hard, iron gray suitcase with wheels. However, this suitcase is priceless to me. Because this suitcase was the first object that I bought with the money I earned from my part time job. I got this suitcase in Taipei in the summer of 2014 when I was nineteen. At the end of August of the same year, I took this suitcase went to Seoul, Korea. And that was my first solo overseas trip in my life. And on that trip, I met my Korean penpal for the first time. Then we become a lover from penpal, and that’s my first love. Of course, a lot of things happened afterwards. Anyway, this suitcase has been with me when I go a lot of places, and this suitcase accompanied me to experience a lot of things. Some time ago this suitcase wheel has a little problem, because I use it almost three years. When I knew it was malfunctioning and had to send it to the original repair, I really feel very sad. Probably because I no longer treat it as just an object, instead think of him or her as my travel companion or friend. Although he or she accompanied me for only three years, but I believe there will be many different kinds of travel in my life in the future. I believe he or she will always accompany me through my future journey.

2 個解答

評分
  • 2 年前
    最佳解答

Errors and corrections are given in (round bracket),parenthesis.

----This suit-case in the most special object (for me to travel) for many reasons. This suit-case is not the most expensive object for me. Furthermore, it is not even a really beautiful, special (suit-case). (It is ) just a common, hard, iron gray (colored) suit-case with wheels (and a handle). However, this suit-case is priceless to me, because (it) was the first object that I bought with the money I earned from my part time job. I got this suit-case in Taipei in the summer of 2014 when I was (aged) nineteen. At the end of August (that year), I took this suit-case(when travelled) to Seoul,Korea. (And) that was my first solo overseas trip in my life. And on that trip, I met my Korean penpal for the first time. Then we (became) a lover from penpal and that (was) my first love. Of course, a lot of things happened afterwards.

----Anyway, this suit-case has been with me (whenever) I go for a lot of (other) places, and (has) accompanied me to experience a lot of things.

----Some time ago, this suit-case wheel has a little problem; because I (have used) it (for) almost three years.

----When I knew it was malfunctioning and had to send it to the original repair, I really feel very sad; probably because I no longer treat it as just an object (but) as my travelling (friend and companion).

----Although it has accompanied me for only three years, (no BUT should be used here) I believe that there will be many more different kinds of travel in my life (ahead).(And) I believe it will always accompanying me through my future journey, and my prospects of future success.

• 2 年前

括符內文字為修改地方

This suitcase is the most special object to me for (various) reasons, (whereas, it) is not the most expensive object for me. Furthermore, it is not even a really beautiful, special (one) (but) just a common, hard (shell), iron gray suitcase with wheels. However, this suitcase is priceless to me, because (it) was the first object that I bought with the money I earned from my part time job. I got this suitcase in Taipei in the summer of 2014 when I was nineteen. At the end of August (in) the same year, I took (it) went to Seoul, Korea (that) was my first solo overseas trip in my life. And on that trip, I met my Korean penpal for the first time. Then we (became) (lovers) from (penpals), and that’s my first love. Of course, (there are) a lot of things happened afterwards. Anyway, this suitcase (had) been with me when I (went) a lot of places, (it) accompanied me to experience(so many) things. (not long) ago, (one of) this suitcase (wheels) (had) a little problem, because I (has used) it almost three years. When I knew it was malfunctioning and had to send it to the original (manufacturer for) repair, I really (felt) very sad. Probably because I no longer treat it as just an object (but) think of (her) as my travel companion or friend. Although (she) (has) accompanied me for only three years, (I believe she will always accompany me in many of my future journeys).

註:

1. 建議多使用代名詞it, 勿一直重復使用相同的名詞 the suitcase.

2. 物品使用女性代名詞 she, her.

• LMC2 年前檢舉

謝謝!非常感謝
      只能選一個最佳答案..不然我也想選您為最佳答案
      真的很感謝!=)

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。