promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
小寶 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 年前

請幫我中翻英 不要翻譯機的謝謝?

謝謝讓我遇見這麼好這麼聰明的你,你總是能逗我開心,也很貼心的照顧我,我們一起去過好多地方做過好多事,也讓我完成一直想要爬山的心願,我很想跟你一起去每個地方,但是也許之後我們沒辦法時常在一起,所以你的禮物我買了鞋子希望我可以跟鞋子一樣跟隨著你一起去完成你想去的地方,希望你會喜歡這個聖誕禮物,謝謝你加入了我的人生,讓我的生活更加的精彩。

2 個解答

評分
  • 2 年前
    最佳解答

謝謝讓我遇見這麼好這麼聰明的你,你總是能逗我開心,也很貼心的照顧我,我們一起去過好多地方做過好多事,也讓我完成一直想要爬山的心願,我很想跟你一起去每個地方,但是也許之後我們沒辦法時常在一起,所以你的禮物我買了鞋子希望我可以跟鞋子一樣跟隨著你一起去完成你想去的地方,希望你會喜歡這個聖誕禮物,謝謝你加入了我的人生,讓我的生活更加的精彩。

It is so grateful that I had a chance to meet a so wonderful and brilliant person like you, you always can make me happy, and very thoughtful to take care of me. We had been to many places and done many things together, which made me reach my wish of climbing a mountain someday also. I like much to go everywhere with you. And because maybe we can not stay together often in the future, so I bought a pair of shoes as a gift for you, let the shoes accompany you to go everywhere you want to go( I wish I can do the same thing as the shoes did someday, always stay with you), I hope that you will like the present given by me. Thank you for joining my life, which had made my life become more colorful.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 2 年前

---I should be grateful that you are making things happier and care for me for the assistance your smartness and wonder have provided.

---My grateful thanks for your going with me to all places including climbing a mountain !

---May be we cannot stay together often in future.

---I would be most grateful if you could receive my present of a pair of shoes to accompany you in due course.

--Your "siu po" gratefully acknowledge your presence in my life to become more colourful as life goes on.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。