promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
yuyen 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 年前

有一段話想要中文翻譯成英文,想要請高手幫幫我,不要使用翻譯軟體的...... 謝謝~?

沒能過去接你,親口對你說一聲歡迎回來,還是很遺憾……

世界這麼大,誰也不知道是不是還有下一次見面的機會,但是希望你不論在我們能看到或不能看到的地方,都能過得開心,這就是最重要的了……

當你仰望星空,會發現失去的東西其實並沒有真的離開過心裡,只要你在意,那份感情會一直陪伴著自己,也許成為一份祝福,也許教會你懂得珍惜,在失去的另一面,你也得到了一些東西……

其實愛一直都在,只是我們習慣到看不見了

其實光一直都在,我們只是需要一點時間來適應黑暗

其實我們一直都在,你不一定總是能見到,但你知道,我們會一直在這裡……

謝謝你曾經帶來的回憶,希望還有機會能再見到你……

3 個解答

評分
  • 2 年前
    最佳解答

To yuyen:-

---I regret to say I didn't come to receive and welcome you in the past.

---The world is so big. No one knows whether there is another chance to meet, but I hope you will have a happy life whether you could see me or not.

---That's important !

---When you look up in the sky, you will find that the lost things actually do not really leave your heart.

---As long as you care, the feeling will always accompany you;perhaps becoming a blessing; perhaps teaching you how to cherish something.

---In the case of loss, you'll also gain something.

---In fact, light has always been there.

---We are in fact not accoustomed to see the light !

---We just need a little time to adapt the darkness in view.

---And know we are here together.

---Thank you for your strong reminiscent reminding me of something about you TW.

---Hopefully thinking about the opportunity of meeting your face wearing a reminiscent smile in the future.

• TOMING88
      Lv 7
      2 年前檢舉

Give me a good tick !

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • YIP
    Lv 7
    2 年前

Despite of your back home, I was regretted that being unable to say the greeting words.....;though there might be chances for us to meet next time and we do hope that it is important; no matter where we go to feel happily always. If you look up the sky with researches, will find nothing being lost but still within your heart; which will be accompanied with that feeling if required. Perhaps, that will be either as a kind of blessing or treasure;then you will be lost something on one hand or fetch on the other. As a matter of fact that love is always with you without any appearance;or the same as light and will need sometimes to make acquaintance of darkness. It is the same that we are always here, thought aren't appeared but still be with you forever. Finally, you have brought my memories back and do hope to have the chance of meeting you again. Yip

• 2 年前

沒能過去接你,親口對你說一聲歡迎回來,還是很遺憾…… 世界這麼大,誰也不知道是不是還有下一次見面的機會,但是希望你不論在我們能看到或不能看到的地方,都能過得開心,這就是最重要的了…… 當你仰望星空,會發現失去的東西其實並沒有真的離開過心裡,只要你在意,那份感情會一直陪伴著自己,也許成為一份祝福,也許教會你懂得珍惜,在失去的另一面,你也得到了一些東西…… 其實愛一直都在,只是我們習慣到看不見了 其實光一直都在,我們只是需要一點時間來適應黑暗 其實我們一直都在,你不一定總是能見到,但你知道,我們會一直在這裡…… 謝謝你曾經帶來的回憶,希望還有機會能再見到你……

• yuyen2 年前檢舉

我只有看到原本的中文呢......

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。