promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
宜葳 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 年前

幫我翻成英文謝謝!! 50年後的興雅國中 如今,已是2068年,我還是走在這熟悉的道路上,每天過著熟悉的日子,一眨眼,50年過去了,該走的人也走了,該變得也都很徹底得變了,唯一不變的是「他」…?

4 個解答

評分
  • 2 年前
    最佳解答

Xing Ya middle school 50 years later, it's now 2068. I'm still walking this (these) familiar road(s), living the same familiar life. In a blink of an eye, 50 years have passed. All those who should have left are gone, all that should have changed have changed completely. "He" is the only one that has not changed.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 2 年前

2068 has been passing just for 50 years.

I am still walking on this familiar road;

living in this familiar way;

when time had completed recently for 50 years at the blinking of an eye.

Those had gone would have gone;

Those had been changed would have been thoroughly changed.(=complete in every way; not forgetting or overlooking anything detailed)

The only thing would not have been changed is the "Heung Ngor College".

• YIP
    Lv 7
    2 年前

As the year passed away quickly into 2068, while I still walk and live in the familiar situations which happened half a century ago in Shing Yah national middle school; it seemed to me that anything have already been changed with the exception of him. Yip

• 2 年前

Now is 2068, I am still walking on that familiar road, living as usual, in a blink of my eyes, 50 years had passed, the one should leave have left. The thing that’s should change have changed. The only thing that didn’t change is it.

不知到能否幫到你, 可以請你幫我解答一下好嘛?

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。