promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
小兵
Lv 5
小兵 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 11 個月前

請幫忙改成正確寫法 If I came up with a new way of teaching a language, and someone presented it as their own, there will not be much I could do.?

5 個解答

評分
  • SC147
    Lv 6
    11 個月前
    最佳解答

可有以下寫法:

===========

If I came up with a new way of teaching a language and someone presented it as his own, then there would not be much that I could(can) do.

If I came up with a new way of teaching a language and someone then presented it as his own, there would not be much that I could(can) do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

多一點文法上的解釋:-

(1) a) "someone" presented it as "his" own

-- "someone" 解作「一人」∴ 用 "his"

b) 如果想說「多於一人」/ 「一組人」,可寫 :

-- "some people" presented it as "their" own

-- "another group" presented it as "his" own (group -- 一組人, ∴ 單數)

(2) there "would" not be much that I could(can) do

-- 用 "would" 以表示「沒可能發生」的事!

-- I could do :也可用 I can do (如果想表示的是「現代式」,即 現時沒有什麽可做。)

(3) . . ."and" . . . : "and" 之前不需用 " , "

• ...顯示所有留言
    • SC147
      Lv 6
      10 個月前檢舉

So, bowing to social pressure and, in a way, common human sense, "their" became accepted by the common person and writers as having a singular referent.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 11 個月前

If I came up with a new way of teaching a language, and someone presented it as their own, there will not be much I could do.

括符內文字為修正處:

If I came up with a new way of teaching a language, (but) someone presented it as (his/her) own, (which) will (be not that much that I could tolerate)..

• 小兵
      Lv 5
      11 個月前檢舉

謝謝您的指導.

• YIP
    Lv 7
    10 個月前

If I came up with a new way of teaching a language, and someone presented it as their own, there will not be much I could do.

Amendment: Supposed I found a new method of teaching language and someone plagiarizes it for one's presentation, then there won't be much I could do. Yip

• 11 個月前

The type 1 conditional should be used to refer to a possible condition and its probable result.

改寫成:

If I come up with a new way of teaching a language but someone presents it as their own, there will not be much I can do.

• SC147
      Lv 6
      11 個月前檢舉

Yes, I agree that this is another possibility.
      Well, using "and" , "but" both fit well into the given sentence. Of course, these two different words do affect the meaning of this sentence.

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 11 個月前

我覺得可以改成 If i came up with a new way of teaching a language/languages, but someone presented it as their own, it won't be so much things that i can do.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。