請問這句：She was so beautiful walking into the church.,請問walking是主詞補語，或分詞片語或受詞補語，又或者是分詞構句變來的?請知道的大大為我解惑，謝謝～^_^?
- 5 個月前最佳解答
以分詞構句來看的話，原句應該要是：She was so beautiful who was walking into the church.
所以分析後的句子應該是：She was so beautiful （who was） walking into the church.
１ She was so beautiful.
２ She was walking into the church.
所以walking into the church的意思在這時是翻成：正在走入那個教堂「的」
- LionEnglishLv 75 個月前
She was so beautiful walking into the church.
= She was so beautiful (as she was) walking into the church.
walking into the church 在這裡是省略 as she was，屬於副詞性質的分詞構句。表示在她步入教堂的「當下」，她很漂亮。
As she was walking into the church, she was so beautiful.
= Walking into the church, she was so beautiful.
She, who was walking into the church, was so beautiful. 也是正確的寫法，但這是另一種全然不同的寫法，若要省略 who was，前後逗號還是必要的：
She, walking into the church, was so beautiful.
但無論如何，它是不可能省略成 She walking into the church was so beautiful. 的，並且如此一來，它也不是原句用來表達「時間」的寫法，而是用來形容她本人當時的狀態。
- AhShingLv 55 個月前
******** following is copied from internet for your reference *********
In English, participle phrases are mainly used in writing in order to put a lot of information into one sentence.
When shortening or combining clauses with a participle construction, keep the following rules in mind:
- Both clauses should have the same subject.
- The less important part becomes the participle phrase. Important information should always be in the main clause.
- Make sure, you use the correct participle form (see above).
- The conjunctions as, because, since and relative pronouns who, which are left out.
- The conjunctions before, when are used in the participle phrase.
- The conjunctions after, while can be used or left out.
- 呆子Lv 75 個月前
這句少了—亇逗号，以致文法錯誤，全句為She was so beautiful, walking into the church. 其中walking 所引導分詞片語当副词修飾其前主要子句