promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 星期前

以下英文如何翻譯 : 你好: 詢問以下網頁產品,台灣是否有代理商窗口接洽,請協助提供,謝謝?

8 個解答

評分
  • 呆子
    Lv 7
    4 天前

If possible,please submit the agent data and the products as the following websites to us. Your cooperation is deeply appreciated.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 天前

Please help to provide assistance if there are any distributors in TW-Mainland for the online products shown.Thank you.

• 7 天前

以下是一些國際貿易術語(terminology):

經銷商 - dealers

分銷商 - distributors

代理商 - agents

窗口(一般指單一窗口) - single-window

詢問以下網頁產品,台灣跟大陸是否有經銷商窗口可聯繫接洽,請協助提供,謝謝

翻譯 :

Regarding the products as shown in the following webpage, please let me have the contact information for the single-window service provider, if any, for the dealership between Taiwan and Mainland China.  Thank you.

• 5 天前

Hello: ask about the following web products. Is there any agent window in Taiwan to contact us? Please help us to provide. Thank you.

你好: 詢問以下網頁產品,台灣是否有代理商窗口接洽,請協助提供,謝謝?

• 碎冰5 天前檢舉

http://vieons.com/?fromuid=1239720

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 7 天前

Good Morning ,

I am interested and inquiry the products on the page as below , is there an agent to contact with in Taiwan , please help us and provide the information , thanks ?

• Jenkin
    Lv 7
    1 星期前

上版真是譯得毫不遺漏,同時亦反映問者的中文問題。甚麼是代理商的"window"。

先把原文照譯:

Hello, ask about the following webpage product, any Taiwan distributor (window省去) to contact, please help to provide, thank you.

當然這只是鬧著玩,不要太認真,同時藉此跟下面對比顯出中文句式跟英文句式的差別。

Hello, I would like to ask for your assistant whether there are any distributors in Taiwan for the online products shown here (可把下面變為這裏更直接) for me to make contact.

英文可以用一句全部說足本你中文拆分四句的寫法。

• 1 星期前

***已更新***

I would like to know if this online product has dealer/agent windows between Taiwan and the mainland to provide assistance? Thank you!

• russmann jaimes rainbowalicee 滾出台灣

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。