- prisoner26535Lv 72 個月前
I have already understood what you liked to express. (Among many things, does English use "Your Honor" commonly, regardless the gender?)
Could you elaborate more on what have glorified these?
Certainly, every article has, more or less, some citations and quotations.
Even though your article was at length, I proofread it thoroughly.
For, I knew questions as such did exist.
As long as you want to hang on to these topics (which were complete distractions), no answers can hardly be found.
- TOMING88Lv 72 個月前
1. I' have already understood what your wish is.expressed ! (Do you want to know that there are 4 genders in English=masculine,feminine, neuter,and common "you"?) (No matterand regardless the other person's gender, "You "can be an universal word)
2. Can you tell me which logical reasoning can carry forward by live up to your expectation ?
3. Of course,each literary work has some reference citing quotes, arguments and ideas that is Plagiarized.
1. Your article is very long, but I still proofread it one by one in your plan.
2. Because I know there must be someone/some readers with the doubts exist.
3. If you're going to say this very reluctantly(adv)in your written work ,with a large number of parts, then they are off the subject matter..
In this case, then , there will never be an answer !..20 marks.